LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iight, i got my system finally...2,(12s) Rockford punch HE, Rockford 2 channel punch amp(500 watts) and a pioneer deck...(got stock mids and highs but lets not go there)...anywayz i traded my ps2 for the amp and subs(btw:the subs are in a sealed enclosure), and the guy that i got them from said he knew someone who had a "Maze Box" and he said that it was so much louder... does any one know how to build one...con any one give me specs as well as measurements to build one???

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what i am sayin... i think i have seen one once before... it had 4 12s(not sure though) other than that i haven't ever heard of them before.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Come on 83 you supposed to be a car audio expert. He is talking about a Transfunnel box, or that is what I call it. It has another name though I just can't remember it. The design snakes the bass wave through a system like a maze that has a port on the end, and the design extends the bass output. The design is not used rarely do the the overall size of the box is not functional in a car. Great for home application where a large box can be used. I was thinking about this design under the back deck of my 66 Impala, with 2-8" Kicker Solo-Barics. Yeah I know that they are meant for sealed enclusures, but I have had them in a ported enclosure with good results. I am just looking for Midbass punch

Last edited by dirtywhiteboy66 at Aug 27 2003, 01:27 AM

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by 2low2touch+Aug 27 2003, 10:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2low2touch @ Aug 27 2003, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dirtywhiteboy66@Aug 27 2003, 02:26 AM
Yeah I know that they are meant for sealed enclusures, but I have had them in a ported enclosure with good results.  
the box i seen was ported[/b][/quote]
Naw I was talking about the Solo Barrics.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts