LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i use my old metal bumpers behind tha bumper covers? or do i have to get tha bumpers that came wit tha ls?? and duz any1 in bc have tha parts i need to do tha ls conversion??

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
If you find the bumper cover you will probably find the bumper too. You will need the fenders too. Unless you want to modify yours.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Originally posted by FullFledgedPimpin@Sep 7 2005, 12:11 AM~3767327
can i use my old metal bumpers behind tha bumper covers? or do i have to get tha bumpers that came wit tha ls?? and duz any1 in bc have tha parts i need to do tha ls conversion??
I've got a front bumper w/ cover and a header panel. As well as other parts too if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wuts tha difference between tha fenders? just where tha molding goes?.. i duno wana put tha chrome ls moldings on tha side tho.

and hey strong.. how much u want for tha ls stuff?? do u have tha headlights and everything to? pm me

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
I got a pass. side fender at home I sell it chep!! ;)

I paid $1800 for a whole front clip a year ago just to have the car
stolen a week after I put it on. :angry:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Originally posted by FullFledgedPimpin@Sep 8 2005, 12:12 AM~3774522
wuts tha difference between tha fenders? just where tha molding goes?.. i duno wana put tha chrome ls moldings on tha side tho.

and hey strong.. how much u want for tha ls stuff?? do u have tha headlights and everything to? pm me
The front section of the fenders are different. If you use the non-ls fenders you will need to change the angle of the front of the fenders by adding metal there so that it lines up properly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts