LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear a lot of the people on here say China wheels are crap, but Mcleans are good.

Anyone know if starwheel makes the Mcleans...or if the Mclean wheels have their own site?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,221 Posts
Originally posted by woodpaneling@Dec 5 2003, 11:10 PM
I hear a lot of the people on here say China wheels are crap, but Mcleans are good.

Anyone know if starwheel makes the Mcleans...or if the Mclean wheels have their own site?

Thanks.
some of the china wheels are good man,, i just like giving keith a hard time. :biggrin:

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by woodpaneling@Dec 5 2003, 11:10 PM

Thanks.
star wheel and Mcleans are the same company

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by originales@Dec 5 2003, 07:32 AM
i believe mclean went out of business years ago, so the name naturally went up for grabs,,so now the china wheels go by that name.. to my knowledge "real" mcleans were built in the usa.
what???? china wheels.....every part for these wire wheels are made in china or korea....even dayton use's inported parts...mclean and zenith were bought together by star wheel for 65k...in 99...then star wheel was bought out from excalibur wheel inc. zenth was sold to roadster...mclean and star to excal....who by the way was exporting parts for wire wheels to the usa for a few years....mcleans are made of the finess parts and crome in china,then are shippied un trued...we then true and seal here in the usa....thats mcleans,still built in the usa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts