1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Great customer service (Homeboyz)
Easily accessible and available through this site
Quality product for a very low price
Can mix and match any options you want

im havin a tough time thinkin of any cons...

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
They are good wheels but I have the same quality wheel for a lower price and Im always here ;)

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Jan 14 2004, 09:37 PM
They are good wheels but I have the same quality wheel for a lower price and Im always here ;)
HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,,,YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME.....YOU NEED TO LIE TO SELL YOUR SHIT!!........BART.......PUT YOUR MONEY WERE YOU MOUTH IS!!!

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Jan 15 2004, 07:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Jan 15 2004, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--mr impala@Jan 14 2004, 09:37 PM
They are good wheels but I have the same quality wheel for a lower price and Im always here  ;)
HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,,,YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME.....YOU NEED TO LIE TO SELL YOUR SHIT!!........BART.......PUT YOUR MONEY WERE YOU MOUTH IS!!![/b][/quote]
Bart still can't spell my name huh? Thats cool we can keep it simple ill be Bart you can be KEEF. What you wanna do man? How you wanna prove this? What can we do? You let me know man whatever you wanna do. You got better prices on chrome wheels ill give you that but I got your ass OWNED on colored shit and have alrady sold a dozen sets in a week and beat your prices. You gonna be seeing alot of me this year shows the streets EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
I heard mcleans leak after a few months of hopping your ride. Can somebody confirm that they dont do this? :uh:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Jan 14 2004, 11:37 PM
Do you car to SHAIR any info on them.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
SURE/....YOU DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO BART!!!....BUT KEEP IT REAL.....HAY IM GOING TO SHIT ON THE STREET ,,,,YOU GOING TO FOLLOW???? HAY IM GOING TO TAKE FOTOS TONITE AT KATANA BAKERS HOUSE CAN YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!,,,,,,12 SETS THATS GREAT....TAKES THE LOAD OFF ME....THANKS BART....KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING......SEE YOU AT SHOW.....FROM THE EAST COAST TO THE WEST....NEXT STOP SUNDAY FUNK FLEX SHOW.....ARE YOU GOING????? HELL NO....LATE I GOT TO HEAD OUT TO MOR.VALLY..WITH NOT ONE PLAYBOY MODEL ,2 THATS RIGTH....2

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by SDStunna@Jan 15 2004, 08:37 PM
I heard mcleans leak after a few months of hopping your ride. Can somebody confirm that they dont do this? :uh:
NEVER HAD A RETURN....ASK THE BIG RICH...AND A FEW ON THE HOPPERS,LIKE BIG ED,JOSE.BIG JAY,....

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz@Jan 15 2004, 10:39 PM
NEXT STOP SUNDAY FUNK FLEX SHOW.....ARE YOU GOING?????
I'D RATHER WALK BARE FOOT THROUGH 1 FOOT DEEP HORSE SHIT RIGHT AFTER MY TOENAILS WERE PULLED OFF AND NAILS DROVE THROUGH MY FEET.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Jan 15 2004, 08:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Jan 15 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--mr impala@Jan 14 2004, 11:37 PM
They are good wheels but I have the same quality wheel for a lower price and Im always here  ;)
Do you car to SHAIR any info on them.[/b][/quote]
THINK QUICK MAKE UP A NAME.....KRISTAL???COME ON.....WED LIKE TO KNOW

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Jan 15 2004, 08:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Jan 15 2004, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Jan 15 2004, 10:39 PM
NEXT STOP SUNDAY FUNK FLEX SHOW.....ARE YOU GOING?????
I'D RATHER WALK BARE FOOT THROUGH 1 FOOT DEEP HORSE SHIT RIGHT AFTER MY TOENAILS WERE PULLED OFF AND NAILS DROVE THROUGH MY FEET.[/b][/quote]
NO THE SHOW IS ABOUT REAL LOWRIDERS....ON THE WEST COAST....2 SHOP STOPS...FOR SPIKE TV......NOT THE CAR SHOW...JUST TAPIN...WERE KEEPIN IT ON THE DOWN LOW.....

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Jan 15 2004, 07:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Jan 15 2004, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SDStunna@Jan 15 2004, 08:37 PM
NEVER HAD A RETURN....ASK THE BIG RICH...AND A FEW ON THE HOPPERS,LIKE BIG ED,JOSE.BIG JAY,....[/b][/quote]
Yeah, I think I was getting bs'ed :uh:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
funny how no one cares who you know but you keep bringing it up. over and over and over and over. i dont know who that impresses, not me, and probably not many here. not like youre in kitana's pants and if you were not like most of us care. name dropping, sounds like someone fishing for compliments. as far as the rims, never used mcclean, not since back in 96.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts