LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

· Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOWRIDER LENGEND JACK KENNEDY HAS PASSED: IMAGINATIONS C.C. SACRAMENTO,CHICAGO,HAWAII, WILL BE PRESENTING.MEMORIAL TOUR ON AUGUST 30TH, 2009. FROM PRIMO'S ON NORTHGATE TO WILLIAM LAND PARK.FROM 12 O.CLOCK TO WHENEVER. IMAGINATIONS C.C. WILL BE PROVIDING A CAKE.. MORE THAN WELCOME TO BRING BBQ PITS AND KICK BACK IN MEMORY OF JACK KENNEDY AKA.. CADDY JACK. OLD SCHOOL STREET PLAYERS MEMBER.AND THE FIRST PERSON THAT CAME OUT WITH CORDLESS SWITCH BOX FOR JUICE BACK IN THE 70'S.. ALSO A ORIGINAL MEMBER OF SACRAMENTO LOWRIDER COUNCIL IN THE 70'S PLEASE ALL CAR CLUBS OF ALL AREAS SUPPORT THIS EVENT. OLD SCHOOL LOWRIDER JOE. ORIGINAL MEMBER OF IMAGINATIONS C.C. AND COUNCIL MEMBER AS WELL WILL BE PRESENTING A SPEECH IN MEMORY OF JACK.. IF YOU KNEW JACK FILL FREE TO POST UP ANY PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE. THANKS.. JOSEPH LOPEZ.. IMAGINATIONS C.C. :cool: FLYERS WILL BE POSTED UP SOON.

· Registered
4,098 Posts
good idea i remember when we did one 4 tony gonzalez ... i remember the car show at miller park when he busted out the wireless remote 4 his hydraulics he had people trippin..... r.i.p jack you was a good man you need to be rememerd...dam its hard to think he's gone....will be there and i hope alot of lows show thier respect to this man whether you knew him or not.... he was always at the mayors office and fighting 4 the lowriders....

· Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Manuel@Aug 4 2009, 04:06 PM~14673778
good idea i remember when we did one 4  tony gonzalez  ... i remember the car show at miller park when he busted out the wireless remote 4 his hydraulics he had people trippin..... r.i.p jack you was a good man you need to be rememerd...dam its hard to think he's gone....will be there and i hope alot of lows show thier respect to this man whether you knew him or not.... he was always at the mayors office and fighting 4 the lowriders....
WE TOOK PICTURES AT THE SACRAMENTO LOWRIDER ALIANCE AWARD PRESENTATION IN THE 90'S. ILL BE POSTING THOSE UP.. :cool:

· Registered
9,662 Posts
R.I.P. HOMIE :|

· Registered
1,045 Posts
damm R.I.P MAN HE WAS A GOOD GUY GAVE ME A BUNCH OF KNOWLEDGE ON AIRCRAFT HYDRAULICS HE WILL BE MISSED :angel: :tears:

· Registered
5,379 Posts
I HAVE BOTH COVERS OF IMPALAS MAGAZINE IN SAC.... HIT ME UP SO WE CAN HOOK UP.
:thumbsup: :puffin:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts