LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is using memphis audio? i'm thinkin bout runnin it but wanna know how clean it sounds and how the subs hit?

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
love the amps

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by illywillie@Sep 26 2007, 01:57 PM~8875126
who is using memphis audio? i'm thinkin bout runnin it but wanna know how clean it sounds and how the subs hit?
Couldn't be happier with their subs! I have a memphis 1500D for sale with a kicker solo square if your interested hit me up!

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by Sporty@Sep 26 2007, 02:45 PM~8875426
pm'd about the amp
pm sent! :biggrin:

(sorry about your topic man)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn if i care. i just wanna know how it sounds. i'm not tryin to build a big ass boomin system as l.l.cool jwould say but i want a nice clean sound with some bass drum hits cuz i listen to mainly hardcore and hardcore punk..............S.T. O.G!!!

if they bite on it..........SELL THAT SHIT!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
i will know in a few weeks we are building a system for sema i will no after..

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
i had some 6x9s with a punch amp .they sounded great,

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool thanks guys. guess i will buying the stuff!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Memphis is pretty good. If your looking for clarity in music they are deff the way to go.
I use there amps to compete and i love them, but just a lil warning these amps are delicate, so make sure ur ohms and wires are all right the first time. All my mids and highs are also memphis.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Originally posted by ROLLIN CC 4 LIFE@Sep 30 2007, 06:35 PM~8901851
Memphis is pretty good. If your looking for clarity in music they are deff the way to go.
I use there amps to compete and i love them, but just a lil warning these amps are delicate, so make sure ur ohms and wires are all right the first time. All my mids and highs are also memphis.

Is that 3 CVX15's sealed?

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
they sound good im happy with there stuff. and kick the shit out of all of it :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by ROLLIN CC 4 LIFE@Sep 30 2007, 03:35 PM~8901851

:0 :0 :0 wow i know how to small little 12s hit ina truck cant image that beast hittin :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts