LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOT IT ALL DONE. RIDES LIKE A DREAM...
EURO SMOKED & CLEAR REAR LIGHTS, EURO HEADLIGHTS, EURO CLEAR & SMIOKED SIDE LIGHTS, WIPER DELETES ON HEADLIGHTS, 19" MIZATTI RIMS, TINTED ALL AROUND.
10 SWITCHES 2 FIVE GALLON AIR TANKS FILLED UP BY 100% DUTY CYCLE VIAIR COMPRESSOR AND 10 GALLON Co2 TANK. CONTITECH AIRBAGS.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
That's a sick bimma. Shit :cool:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Shit. I mean cedes :biggrin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THX.
ALL FABRICATION AND INSTALLION OF AIRBAGS DONE BY JUSTIN AND SPIKE @ J's CARAZY INOVATIONS HERE IN MORENO VALLEY. THEY DID AN AWESOME JOB.
MY FRONT FENDERS ARE CUT OUT. HAD TO RELOCATE SOME LINES AND WATER BOTTLES. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE WORK THEY DID.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
vercy clean !

I know bout a lot of guys here in germany that be jealous of you & your ride !

congratulations, very nice ride :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's a picture of a 96 600 series that I did. Lays body on 22's all around. Complete custom bag setup, all chrome setup, with multiple tv's throughout the car. Hs black cherry paint, with black suede and leather interior.

SIC

·
Registered
856 Posts
looks like photom shop. the black one looks like it has 22s in front and 18s in back. also the grey one looks fake. the rims look too flat.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
we also did one about a month ago ... 20x8.5 front 20x10 in the rear ... 2000 S500

:biggrin: ;) :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Do you have picks of the bags and how they where fitted

What had to be modified to get the bags in?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ILL GET SOME PICS OF THE BAGS UP TONIGHT. LOTS OF FABRICATION.
I'M NOT TOO KNOWLEDGEABLE ON WHAT ALL THE NAMES OF ALL THE PARTS ARE, BUT ILL TRY AND GET PICS SO YOU CAN SEE HOW THEY WERE FITTED.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks
Look forward to it

·
Registered
99 Posts
Originally posted by yodawagon@Aug 30 2005, 04:38 PM~3721673
looks like photom shop. the black one looks like it has 22s in front and 18s in back. also the grey one looks fake. the rims look too flat.

I'll get some more images posted when I go back into the shop. Maybe that way big body haters such as yourself will calm down. Better yet log onto ballerinc.com and look at the show shots from the DUB show where it WON BEST BENZ, and it'll prove the ride is real.

·
Registered
856 Posts
look at the black one on 22s. you cant tell me that isnt photo shopped. look at the tires. the rims are different sizes. they look like their like 20s and 17s.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by CDGUY619DOTCOM@Aug 30 2005, 12:22 AM~3717989
GOT IT ALL DONE. RIDES LIKE A DREAM...
EURO SMOKED & CLEAR REAR LIGHTS, EURO HEADLIGHTS, EURO CLEAR & SMIOKED SIDE LIGHTS, WIPER DELETES ON HEADLIGHTS, 19" MIZATTI RIMS, TINTED ALL AROUND.
10 SWITCHES 2 FIVE GALLON AIR TANKS FILLED UP BY 100% DUTY CYCLE VIAIR COMPRESSOR AND 10 GALLON Co2 TANK. CONTITECH AIRBAGS.
do you got any set-up pictures of this???

1 - 20 of 53 Posts