LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRIED UR EMAIL BUT IT GOT RETURNED...I posted a few weeks ago askin bout a good painter in minnesota and u replied with the impala pics....I like your paintwork...Im new to Minnesota(from NY) and i saw a map and duluth seems type far from minneapolis....Id make the trip tho.Alright this is what I got planned, I need you to give me a quote for each individual job including the paint...I have a 97 accord and hopefully soon a suzuki gsxr1100....My plans for the accord are to get a paintjob the same color as a light blue infiniti g35 Ive seen, so I gotta get the paint code first, keep in mind tho that the accord will have a body kit. If I get the gsxr I have plans to paint it the following way based on a bike I saw on ebay and sticker graphics I saw on tapeworks.com, except that i dont want stickers but instead the graphics painted on....Imma post the links so u have an idea what i mean. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...gory=50029....I want that color paint but with these graphics......http://www.tapeworks.com/Pages/5517.html....If at all possible mnaybe u can polish the frame?...well see if u can get me some quotes for those 2...but whatever prices u give me give them to me as individual prices not as 2 for a deal cause the bike i dont have yet.thanks for ur help man...preciate it...oh also if u know who does chrome...let me know 2

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** Whats up there ?? Well , the 64 is going to repainted again next spring .. Im planning on finding some real glass flake & shooting the car with HOK Kandy's ....So them pics you have wont serve justice...... ;) I am under BigNasty85Regals AOL so i have no internet addy....

Infinity blue huh? I dont think the paint for that one is gonna be cheap , but dont worry ........I usually charge $1500 - $2500+ ( cars/small trucks ) depending on paint ..... Kandys or KBC's(kandy base coats) are higher because of the cost for more materials... The rates increase depending on the amount of body work needed.( I can write an estimated labor bid )....paint job includes wetsand & buffing for sure....

I have a Previous customers 4dr 1984 Cadillac sedan deville right now that I am doing in a Electron Blue Pearl Metallic w/ flakes , kandy blue patterns & some airbrush/pinstriping along the back of the trunk lid ....I am doing this with no body work except for scuffing & some light sanding for $2300 .... I have a new $500 camera but I need Anthony over here to help me load them ....( I DONT DO ELECTRONICS!! ) I am doing a 95 Prelude in a month or so in pink w/ airbrushed graffix & some designs -- for my buddy's wife :0 I am doing the same buddy's sisters toyota pick up in a pink as well but in a nicer pearl paint.....I will be doing a 95 Nissan 300 ZX twin turbo after that -- He wants it done but he dont know what he wants done to it yet .. A 240 Sx is in the cards as well ... Thats a few months from now so who knows ...... The bike looks pretty phat but I didnt get anywhere when i looked up the other addy ... I could do the bike for about = $1000-$1500 depending on graffix..... My buddy just polished his frame on his Honda CR250 so thats not a problem .... To strip it down & polish I would ask for about $400 -- Thats takes alot of time ..... I have a guy here that does plating ---- Im thinking about tearing the 64 apart to get my undercarriage all lotioned up ;) LMK what you think .... My prices were lower but that was to get my name out there .... Now Im in demand & have to pay off this bill I owe the bank...........BOB_T

1 - 3 of 3 Posts