LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

20001 - 20020 of 105034 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,229 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 30 2008, 06:36 PM~9825041
you do realize LRM took the show off their tour dates on their site right? :dunno:
YEAH NO MIAMI SHOW THIS YR :(
BUT...... OBSESSION ATL IS HAVING A OFF DA HOOK PICNIC, YA MIGHT WANNA MAKE PLANS FOR IN SEPT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 30 2008, 08:36 PM~9825041
you do realize LRM took the show off their tour dates on their site right? :dunno:
WELL FUCK IT I GUESS WE DOIN IT 4 THA STREETS NOW HUH HOMIE :biggrin:
FUCK IT THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Originally posted by Luxury Roller@Jan 30 2008, 06:56 PM~9824154
GOT 2 SHOWTIME PUMPS...BOTH PUMPS GOT 1/2" PRESSURE PORTS... FRONT PUMP GOT 1/2" CHECK VALVES  WITH A #9 MARZOCHI GEAR, REAR PUMP GOT A #7 GEAR...BOTH PUMPS GOT SINGLE DUMP ASSEMBLIES...BOTH GOT STEEL BRAIDED RETURN HOSES...DONT HAVE PICS KUZ I GOT NO CAMERA...IM ALSO THROWING IN AN EXTRA MARZOCHI #9 GEAR ON THE SIDE AND AN EXTRA HI-LOW BLOCK

ALL THIS FOR $180 FIRM!!!!

LET ME KNOW CANT GET ANY BETTER NEED THIS GONE BY 2DAY!!!!

786-370-9096 JUST CALL
TTMFT!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,343 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 30 2008, 05:36 PM~9825041
you do realize LRM took the show off their tour dates on their site right? :dunno:
WE CAN THANK THE BIG RIM RIDERS FOR THAT SHIT.HOW IS IT THEY LET BIG RIMS IN THE LOWRIDER SHOW BUT THEY DONT LET LOWRIDERS IN THE DUB SHOW :confused: :thumbsdown: :dunno: :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
Originally posted by MIVLIFE@Jan 30 2008, 07:49 PM~9825160
YEAH NO MIAMI SHOW THIS YR :(
BUT...... OBSESSION ATL IS HAVING A OFF DA HOOK PICNIC, YA MIGHT WANNA MAKE PLANS FOR IN SEPT.
BOWTIE BOYZ WILL BE IN THE BUILDING FOR THAT 1..........

ON THE BUMPER :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
alot of people worried about the miami show but seriously if there was a show how many of the ones that ask are bringing cars? cuz the show hasnt been doing good past couple years cause people aint really steppin up no more winening and more work on the cars you cant just get a car slap 13s and think your doing it big ride for 2 or 3 years and then wine about the show when you aint bringing anything alot of spectators w/e those are my .02 cents :puffin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
Originally posted by Swanger@Jan 30 2008, 10:06 PM~9827787
alot of people worried about the miami show but seriously if there was a show how many of the ones that ask are bringing cars? cuz the show hasnt been doing good past couple years cause people aint really steppin up no more winening and more work on the cars you cant just get a car slap 13s and think your doing it big ride for 2 or 3 years and then wine about the show when you aint bringing anything alot of spectators w/e those are my .02 cents :puffin:
uhhhh... who's this AGAIN for the second time? :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,463 Posts
WE DON'T STOP
lets put back up all these pics for all the haters
[/quote]


i think EVERYONE in this miami fest gets the point of the pics. lookin real good! just take out the pink regal,vert cutty and green regal they aint in R.O. nomore thanx ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
491 Posts
:wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
491 Posts
:wave:
 
20001 - 20020 of 105034 Posts
Top