LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

84961 - 84980 of 105029 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think this is a great Idea. I say we gas up the lows and agree on a time and date to watch this movie at the SwapShop Drive-In. It would be like a mini car show / watching a movie. I've seen this done in LA and it seems like fun. Count me in if you set this up.

Originally posted by IIMPALAA@Aug 31 2010, 02:57 PM~18452343
Everyone should come out to see it, all lowriders should come out in there rides.

·
Registered
87 Posts
just needs a little love. pretty much everything is stock. original guts.. 235.. all that good stuff. a couple of things under the hood have been chromed.. just needs air and a little facelift.

·
FULLTIMER
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by ElColombiano@Aug 31 2010, 05:13 PM~18454085
I think this is a great Idea. I say we gas up the lows and agree on a time and date to watch this movie at the SwapShop Drive-In. It would be like a mini car show / watching a movie. I've seen this done in LA and it seems like fun.  Count me in if you set this up.
im down.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
im looking for a stock g-body. nothing to crazy. not looking to spend much. just want it as a daily driver. anyone selling? pm me

·
Registered
559 Posts
Originally posted by DOUBLE-O@Aug 31 2010, 03:49 PM~18451748
for sale my escalade wheels , direct bolt on 5 on 5 . no adapters

too bad i dont own a caddi i love them bitches :biggrin: :biggrin: i see them gold thangs inda back ground... :biggrin:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Originally posted by lo lo@Aug 30 2010, 03:38 PM~18443392
:biggrin:
royalty reuion!!why i didnt no about that me and j fracis!!even the mangler came out shit i thout he was dead!!lol lol!! what up gary!!! :biggrin:

MABEY IF U READ THE BOARD HERE U WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT WILL WAS THERE WAS U NOT THERE I POSTED ABOUT IT HERE TWICE

84961 - 84980 of 105029 Posts
About this Discussion
105K Replies
1.5K Participants
cyclopes98
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing