LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

93001 - 93020 of 105029 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Originally posted by made in hialeah@Mar 6 2011, 08:22 PM~20029549
nobody hating here home boy i was just asking  :0 what is to u if im asking  anyways do u need help fucking your lady?
Not realy...just giving my two cents...this is why miami will never be anything like cali...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Originally posted by made in hialeah@Mar 6 2011, 07:22 PM~20029549
nobody hating here home boy i was just asking  :0 what is to u if im asking  anyways do u need help fucking your lady?
I guess lemme jus say it if that's how you feel about your question about why other people gotta hit other peoples shit post pix of what your hiting the switch on :happysad: just wondering :biggrin:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by COUPE DE BEAR@Mar 6 2011, 04:34 PM~20029181
1979 chevrolet monte carlo landau for sale ! power windows power door locks tilt pop trunk . White with teal interior . Interior has been redone to original pattern in all tweed material about 8 months ago . Landau rag top as well in white .
All wiring on the car in and out has been done new from front to back by ( The Wire Man ) Miami .
No motor / No transmision . Car is a great classic project . Comes with all trims og hub caps and moldings ! Car has minor rust .

Asking 1000 obo

pm me if interested

THAT CAR IS SOLID TOO..U KNO WHAT A MEANNNNNNN..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Originally posted by made in hialeah@Mar 6 2011, 06:47 PM~20028894
let me ask something i know alot of people goin to get mad!
why have hydros on your car if u need the next man to hit your shit? :confused:  :dunno:
do you need the next man to fuck your lady to? i just dont get it
I didn't post pictures so that people can ask about the switchman. I posted the picture so that people can appreciate what I am trying to do for the Lowrider community down here. Some people may not like my work while others may like what I do. I am trying to show the magazine that this shit is alive down here and I'm doing it in a creative way. My photos aren't stagnant. They are different from what is in the magazine at the moment. All I ask is that people not start problems because of what they see on my photos. Just hate it or appreciate it for what it is and let's try not to be Miami for a change.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Originally posted by MAAANDO@Mar 6 2011, 10:41 PM~20030506
I didn't post pictures so that people can ask about the switchman. I posted the picture so that people can appreciate what I am trying to do for the Lowrider community down here. Some people may not like my work while others may like what I do. I am trying to show the magazine that this shit is alive down here and I'm doing it in a creative way. My photos aren't stagnant. They are different from what is in the magazine at the moment. All I ask is that people not start problems because of what they see on my photos. Just hate it or appreciate it for what it is and let's try not to be Miami for a change.

x2

·
Mr. Lev
3,579 Posts
Originally posted by made in hialeah@Mar 6 2011, 08:22 PM~20029549
homie every time you come on here your talking shit to someone why dont you keep your smart ass remarks to your self

·
est. 1972
8,238 Posts
Originally posted by hoppin92@Mar 6 2011, 10:55 PM~20030632
homie every time you come on here your talking shit to someone why dont you keep your smart ass remarks to your self

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Originally posted by MAAANDO@Mar 6 2011, 09:41 PM~20030506
x2 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Originally posted by Que la verga LOCO+Mar 7 2011, 12:19 PM~20034228-->
a la granputa loco.......................esa mierda brinca maje  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: bonitooo loco
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Que la verga LOCO
@Mar 7 2011, 12:23 PM~20034252
mandoooo nice pic maje....
Thanks Perro! :thumbsup:

93001 - 93020 of 105029 Posts
About this Discussion
105K Replies
1.5K Participants
cyclopes98
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing