LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

102001 - 102020 of 105029 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Reaching out to all Florida Lowriders, we are planning a trip to attend the Daytona Turkey Run Car Show/Swap Meet. Although this is an event that features mostly “hot rods” there will be more than 12,000 vehicles of all kinds. We are trying to enforce our presence by bringing as many Lowriders as possible, 25th Street Riders C.C. will be bringing a few cars but we encourage other car clubs and solo riders from around the area to join us. This is a 4 day family friendly event including a large amount of vendors with new and used parts for sale. Let’s show them Lowriding is still alive!!

If you are interested or have any questions, PM.

39[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual Daytona Turkey Run at the Daytona International Speedway November, 22-25[SUP]th[/SUP] 2012

This might be an interesting event if enough people from South Florida can make the cruise together.

·
Registered
9 Posts
selling my 1967 chevy impala

091612224214.jpg 1967 chevy impala....it runs ..it has a 283 engine with 2-speed power glide tranny.....it needs body work and paint job....it has all the int...great project car....dont want to sell but i dont have any where to keep it.....must go asap.....asking $3500 or come make me a offer and if i like it take it.....willing to trade also...hit me up at 786 298 3840 call or text at any time....

102001 - 102020 of 105029 Posts
About this Discussion
105K Replies
1.5K Participants
cyclopes98
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing