LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

102961 - 102980 of 105029 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
There are always complaints about shady shops and loser type people who think they're slick and try to burn people when it comes to working on their ranflas or getting parts... So I figured I would give a shout out to the shops and people doing it right... with integrity.... (these are people I have been dealing with)
Miller... I found this guy through Marlon from 25TH STREET RIDERS.... Great work, and in a good time... My dude Willie from CLASSIC ANGELS has the parts all the time and is pretty much there whenever you need him... 305LACS who goes above and beyond to get you the parts you need... Cadillac D from MAJESTICS who will get you parts or help you find it and My dawg Alvaro from USO always down to help and with him working at Reds he usually has what you need in stock. Of course HARSH REALITY'S own Smoke Shop David from Pompano Beach....
Building and maintaing our LOW LOWS is easier when you got true riders and honest shops. MUCH RESPECT FELLAS!! THANKS FOR BEING REAL.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
There are always complaints about shady shops and loser type people who think they're slick and try to burn people when it comes to working on their ranflas or getting parts... So I figured I would give a shout out to the shops and people doing it right... with integrity.... (these are people I have been dealing with)
Miller... I found this guy through Marlon from 25TH STREET RIDERS.... Great work, and in a good time... My dude Willie from CLASSIC ANGELS has the parts all the time and is pretty much there whenever you need him... 305LACS who goes above and beyond to get you the parts you need... Cadillac D from MAJESTICS who will get you parts or help you find it and My dawg Alvaro from USO always down to help and with him working at Reds he usually has what you need in stock. Of course HARSH REALITY'S own Smoke Shop David from Pompano Beach....
Building and maintaing our LOW LOWS is easier when you got true riders and honest shops. MUCH RESPECT FELLAS!! THANKS FOR BEING REAL.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
700 Posts
:thumbsup::worship::thumbsup::worship:

·
Registered
32,225 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
:cool:

·
~STILL BUILDIN MY SHIT~
3,446 Posts
:thumbsup: ANYTIME HOMIE

102961 - 102980 of 105029 Posts
About this Discussion
105K Replies
1.5K Participants
cyclopes98
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing