LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What bikes are going to the Miami lowrider show on January 11 last year there was alot of nice rides there hoping to see even more this year so let me know guys

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
TOO FARE I RATHER DRIVE 12 HOURS TO A TEXAS SHOW :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
well i have plans of attending this show. i hope the competition is big! it usually is a great show. hope to see you there jgoose7. i heard alot about your bike, do you still have that purple display with the brown bike? lol jp see you there!!

Finest Kreations will be there!!!!

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
yo ripsta...your the one that wanted custom rims? holla at me about them... im out here in miami too... remember that trike "Jokers Wild 2" that they shot the feature of it when they did your feature... me and mah boi did all that to the bike evrything ourselves except for paint.... but yes i could do that paint too... so if u need any parts holla at me... good prices.... and we also did parts for "NIGHTFALL" that took 1st place sweepstakes bike at last years show... and as for the LRM 04 show... im sorry to say that we will not be bringin out any competition for u guys... this year was just a chillin year did nothing to the bikes besides take them apart and sell evrything...we going to just bring out a couple bikes maybe some street customs and like 2 semi's... i think i might start on a bike now n get it dont by the show... if so... then it might bring some competition (full custom)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts