LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new midwest kustom shop opens doors. Give me a call with any questions or call me at WICKED IMAGE KUSTOMZ (785) 273-0311 - [email protected] . I offer full fabrication shop of kustom parts kustom painting (including graphics, air brush, candies and flakes). full kustom displays, lighting, and turntables. full laser cutting capability. prices are not cheap, nether is my work (nobody said being the best was cheap) topline work, fast turn around. we have the sickest bikes around and have the pics to prove it. look for some of my pics coming soon along with my new website. give me a call with your idea or start with mine. thanks for your interest

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Originally posted by wicked image kustomz@Aug 9 2005, 09:34 AM~3569941
new midwest kustom shop opens doors. Give me a call with any  questions or call me at WICKED IMAGE KUSTOMZ (785) 273-0311 - [email protected]  . I offer full fabrication shop of kustom parts kustom painting (including graphics, air brush, candies and flakes). full kustom displays, lighting, and turntables. full laser cutting capability. prices are not cheap, nether is my work (nobody said being the best was cheap) topline work, fast turn around. we have the sickest bikes around and have the pics to prove it. look for some of my pics coming soon along with my new website. give me a call with your idea or start with mine. thanks for your interest
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
406 Posts
were at in kansas and you better have some sick ass bikes if your going to say they are the sickest around cuz my boy here in hutchinson has some of the badest in ks so lets see some pics to show us how bad they are

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
pic needs resizing.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts