·
Registered
2,467 Posts
DAMN I KNOW IT WENT DOWN............................DOWN THERE.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Originally posted by truucha@Aug 18 2006, 12:24 AM~5992182
THE EASY PART IS GETTING TO THE TOP,THE HARD PART IS STAYING # 1  ,,,,,, TRUUCHA.COM
HOW MUCH WAS IT TOTAL??

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AN REMEBER THIS IS ONLY 1 SHOW,,,,,,,,,,,,

ON THE NEXT DVD I WILL HAVE OR 10 CAR SHOWS, AN SO FAR I HAVE 3 SHOP CALLS AN 2 HOUSE CALLS,,, AN THAT'S ONLY THE FIRST 25 MINTUES,,,,,,,, I FILM THIS SHIT MYSELF,,,,,,,,,,,,, I DON'T GET FREE BEE'S FROM OTHER PEOPLE, I SHOW UP AN FILM THIS,, THIS IS ME AN ALL ME,,,, JA

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Thid all thoes cars have a bumpper?you bet your ass they did that's how its going down this whole year complete cars with some shine at the bottom and some real gloss on the top.Even the dancer was looking nice that day.great show lets not fuck this topic like the other one fellas. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Originally posted by Big nene 1@Aug 18 2006, 07:10 AM~5992649
Thid all thoes cars have a bumpper?you bet your ass they did that's how its going down this whole year complete cars with some shine at the bottom and some real gloss on the top.Even the dancer was looking nice that day.great show lets not fuck this topic like the other one fellas. :biggrin:

:thumbsup: :cool:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Originally posted by Big nene 1@Aug 18 2006, 05:10 AM~5992649
thats right homie you know how we do. all that shit is gotta be right, candy, paint chromed out motor, chrome undies, sounds (congrats to the tow truck) and smashing bumper. dont get no better than that. also i think its bad ass for the west coast to come out here and hang out with bad ass cars :cool:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts