15,430 Posts
Whats up with all the chipping? :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by Suburban Swingin@Aug 22 2006, 05:41 AM~6015571
Whats up with all the chipping? :biggrin:  :biggrin:

because its so different than being stuck on the bumper,

.. i know some peoples gonna be checking out the drawing board sharpening their #2 pencils , pulling out their slide rulers and calculators

thanks to 314 for putting on two good shows this year .... who else puts in the work and the love like that?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
MAN THIS IS MESSED UP. WE NEED MORE LOWRIDERS AT THESE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TILL MY SHIT IS DONE. WE NEED TO KEEP LOWRIDIN IN THE LOU GOIN!

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by PISTONPUMP-1@Aug 22 2006, 11:19 PM~6020135
MAN THIS IS MESSED UP. WE NEED MORE LOWRIDERS AT THESE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TILL MY SHIT IS DONE. WE NEED TO KEEP LOWRIDIN IN THE LOU GOIN!

hopefully i can do a lil riding and be ready before black sunday ..
just seems like if it aint one thing its another ...

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
It was a pretty good show I had fun but the lot SUCKS. I will never hop on that shit agian the roberts spot would have been much better :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Midwest South. Thanks for pumping up the show. Yeah, it could have been a great deal cooler. Pistonpump1 said it best, there needed to be more lowriders there. More hoppers too. However, we certainly understand why the locals & out of towners did not come out in full force. Gas, Paper, Storms and Location.

The Roberts Village is a great place for the show but the people around the complex HATE having the congestion around their houses. Gateway is without question the BEST place for an event of the size we planned.

The Individuals show during black sunday is less than 4 weeks out. EVERYONE with a car needs to come out and support them. 314 will be there early and stay until we get stand out, kicked out or pass out.

We've already started organizing for next years show. Check our site out over the next several months and look in the news section. I'll be adding milestones there and you can always send e-mails to us (goto the contact us page).

Thanks to all of you that made it. I guess the show was so interesting those dudes driving down the alley just could not stop (they may as well just paid to get in and saved that three dollar gas).

Oh yeah, the bikini page is still there. Click the "CONTESTS" page then the bikini poster OR use the link below.

http://midwestshowdown-stl.com/mwsdbikinichoices.html

·
Registered
39 Posts
I hope LincolnOnDUBZ and Ice64Berg do not mind me taking the liberty of using your photos on our site. These are some great pictures! With me working the door almost all day, I could not walk the lot and get a photo of each vehicle.

Both of you and LoudxB are all given big props for letting us use your pictures. If you guys don't want us to use them, just post a response. I'll pull them all however, the site is getting hit really hard by people from all over the country right now.

With your permission, I can add the websites for your car clubs to this page too. If you don't (have a webpage or site) holla at a brotha and we can work out a deal to build one (yes, a shameless plug for my services). But fore real, I'll add the links with an ok.

http://midwestshowdown-stl.com/images/Make...20-06/index.htm

Click Participant Photos

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by KingOfCadillacs@Aug 23 2006, 12:04 PM~6023546
I hope LincolnOnDUBZ and Ice64Berg do not mind me taking the liberty of using your photos on our site. These are some great pictures! With me working the door almost all day, I could not walk the lot and get a photo of each vehicle.

Both of you and LoudxB are all given big props for letting us use your pictures. If you guys don't want us to use them, just post a response. I'll pull them all however, the site is getting hit really hard by people from all over the country right now.

With your permission, I can add the websites for your car clubs to this page too. If you don't (have a webpage or site) holla at a brotha and we can work out a deal to build one (yes, a shameless plug for my services). But fore real, I'll add the links with an ok.

http://midwestshowdown-stl.com/images/Make...20-06/index.htm

Click Participant Photos
you have my blessings to use them anytime, thanks again for throwing two great shows and even more for the props, you know i try to make it to every show possible ride or no ride ...and of course i try to spread the word each year of your going ons, shows only of course :biggrin:

was that you working on the bee sting? ... i still have trouble remembering each members name and screen name ... tell rico i said hey, i saw him for a sec but i guess he had other things to tend too

as far as a club website we havent got that far yet but we have talked about it hope to see you all again at black sunday

1 - 18 of 18 Posts