LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one know who was that person who hopped with aluminum wheels and got hit in the face with it.

what happened to him after he got hit?

·
El Bandolero
3,894 Posts
Originally posted by ROBERTO G@Jan 18 2009, 09:12 PM~12743011
does any one know who was that person who hopped with aluminum wheels and got hit in the face  with it.

what happened to him after he got hit?
Glenn Strickland

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i seen it a lot of time just wanted to know what happened after....

and video posted above isnt working

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by CoupeDevilleDTS@Jan 18 2009, 08:36 PM~12743207
Those look like wires, they are aluminum wheels?? :dunno:
they are aluminum wire wheels..... supposely they were being tested or something like that

·
Registered
627 Posts
The truck dancer? Red one wasn't it? Bunny hopped the shit out of it and the dish flew out and blasted him in the grill?? He survived if I remember right seen that shit on Real TV or some shit like that they said he just got fucked up a little bit but lived

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Originally posted by ROBERTO G@Jan 18 2009, 08:22 PM~12743089
i seen it a lot of time just wanted to know what happened after....

and video posted above isnt working
Workd for me. I think he got hurt but recovered from it. no major damage that im aware of.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Other people have been hit by wheels. I remember a guy getting hit in the chest on video. Not sure if the vid posted above was the aluminum wheels or not, it wasnt mentioned in any of the articles I read on the accident.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Originally posted by CoupeDevilleDTS@Jan 18 2009, 07:50 PM~12743348
Test result = Fail

LOL EPIC FAILURE

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by AndrewH@Jan 18 2009, 09:00 PM~12743454
Other people have been hit by wheels. I remember a guy getting hit in the chest on video. Not sure if the vid posted above was the aluminum wheels or not, it wasnt mentioned in any of the articles I read on the accident.
not sure if it that one, but i was reading one of my lrm magazine, and it said the outer rim was aluminum

·
Registered
52 Posts
Happened in Tampa at a LRM show about 5 or 6 years ago. Was there, he, Glen Strickland recovered and was back dancing his truck again....

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
If I'm right , they were aluminium Daytons. My friend John was right there when it happen, and said there was teeth and blood all over.

·
Registered
180 Posts
damn that sucks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts