LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

~Mike Ishiki~Formerly from Funkadelic~

149K views 1K replies 145 participants last post by  Kiloz El Unico 
#1 ·
Well, What can I say. Mike's work speaks for itself. But I would like to start this thread to show off some of his past and present work. I would also like for folks to share some of their pictures of set-ups that mike has build or has touched. One thing is for certain, his skills are unquestionable and his set-ups are works of art. I will start this off with a little video :cool: Please feel free to post any pictures of his work.

Aqua Boogie

See less See more
1 6
#15 ·
Originally posted by baghdady@Mar 21 2010, 12:42 PM~16953182
:cool:

my fave aircraft setup ever... simple clean and OG.... :cool:

#23 ·
Originally posted by Jaime-ViejitosNM@Mar 21 2010, 08:15 PM~16956125
Im going to post up yours then
:biggrin:  j/k homie
How do you keep a jack as in suspense??? :dunno: I'll show you later :0 :biggrin:

JK I couldn't help my self. Your slow down is on it's way. I can't wait to see Danny's shit finished. I was just down with mike Thursday and he keeps that setup under lock and key. I think baghdady must have threatened him with special forces coming down to interrogate him. You know inflict a little pain, make you wish you were dead :wow: :eek:hno:

#26 ·
Mike is a good dude... called me up outta nowhere when i was having problems with my setup and gave me a little pep talk to put me back in the right frame of mind. Hope i get to meet him someday. :puffin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.