LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 868 Posts

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres alot of guys on here in the mini truckin build so i figured we could all post progress in here so we can keep up with layitlow builders a little easier...ill start heres what im doin a crew cab hilux with a standard cab short bed

good luck to all :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Originally posted by kykustoms@Feb 8 2010, 12:38 PM~16548708
theres a mini truck thread but not for the mag buildoff... unless i dunno about it lol

My bad I missunderstood. Didn't realize it was for the mag. buildoff.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
hay good idea to start this trend kykustoms. i was just thinking the same thing and then i saw your trend that ya started. so here is what im building for the minitruckinmag contest. it's a S-10 that i will be making into a x-cab. and here is how it looks today. just got the box open, and well here goes.
this truck is repp'n for my club DYNASTY M.C.C. & DRAG-LO KUSTOMS.
this is the rendering i drew up to show what the truck might look like when i get done.

and this is how the truck looks outa the box.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ENTER THE CONTEST. lets have some fun.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Was wonderin when the thread was gonna b up lol. Il have pics soon, fighting serious warping problems on the cab :uh: :uh: :angry: :angry: :banghead:

·
FUCK MICHIGAN
11,437 Posts
Good luck to you guys. I fucked around and missed out on this one. Oh well maybe they will have another one and Ill try and jump on it.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
well with all the snow on the ground i had all day in the house with my build, i got the cabs cut and put together for the x-cab. hope to beable to put some mud onit tonight. and i am also working on some way to lay some primer once it's time, cause it's so cold i can't just go out side and spray primer. lol. but it's an x-cab now.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by darkside customs@Feb 8 2010, 03:29 PM~16551067
Good luck to you guys. I fucked around and missed out on this one. Oh well maybe they will have another one and Ill try and jump on it.
u can still join today but not after today...

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by FrameDragger@Feb 8 2010, 03:22 PM~16551020
Was wonderin when the thread was gonna b up lol. Il have pics soon, fighting serious warping problems on the cab  :uh:  :uh:  :angry:  :angry:  :banghead:
i got the same prob it lays only 3 rocker corners at a time just another thing to add to the list lol

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by chevyguy97@Feb 8 2010, 03:31 PM~16551094
well with all the snow on the ground i had all day in the house with my build, i got the cabs cut and put together for the x-cab. hope to beable to put some mud onit tonight. and i am also working on some way to lay some primer once it's time, cause it's so cold i can't just go out side and spray primer. lol. but it's an x-cab now.

looka good sofar are you gonna do an older model with no rear doors or a newer model?

·
craftsman
3,651 Posts
who all can enter ????

i was wandering about gettin in on this

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Originally posted by kykustoms@Feb 8 2010, 06:00 PM~16551839
looka good sofar are you gonna do an older model with no rear doors or a newer model?
my x-cab is not going to be open. it's a 94--but i'm calling it a 96 since my real one is a 96 lol

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Originally posted by dade county@Feb 8 2010, 06:24 PM~16552070
who all can enter ????

i was wandering about gettin in on this
you will have to go to MINITRUCKINWEB.COM to enter into this contest. but today is the last day to get into the contest.

·
Registered
813 Posts
This is my entry for the minitruckin build :biggrin:

The Pieces

well Ive shown you all now its off to the lab. Im already late starting it as the t.v says :wow: :sprint:

1 - 20 of 868 Posts