LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ! This week has been full of things for me over here ! And i had been working on a secert project for a few months ! Now that project is on hold i went crazy on my own shit LOL!

every now and then BIGGS pushes me to try to do something new or will race me in time limit thing to see what we both could get done in a time limit !

And then I hooked up with Armando Flores and he showed me some secret projects , some he posted and a few he didnt ! :biggrin: Then Big Al post his porject ! Well hell i want to be in the full custom running also ! SO after i sent my secret project to someone else i started on this !

I got all this done in 3 hours ! I even posted up a clock to show ! I know BIGGS had alot going on today so in thought of him i wanted to see what i could do in 3 hours ! Here it is ! MY FRIST PERSONAL FULL CUSTOM !

MINI WAYS
!

started with this at 10:44

1 hour later 11:45

2 hours later 12:45

3 hours later 1:39

some times its fun to set yourself a time limit , LOL! Hope you all are feeling this ! Tommrow what shoul dmy time limit be ? LOL! My focus tommrow night will be the hinging and the jams !

Thanks for looking ! As alwasy comments are welcomed !

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
so this is the one we were talkin about huh mini :biggrin: let me know when u lay the paint!!!!!

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Looks good. I like the doors, about went that route on my 70MC. I already had the door panels cut tho :( . I also like that BIGASS sunroof. I would cut it futher back to line up with the back of the rear window?

Looks killer Minni.

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by LowandBeyond@Oct 12 2006, 02:26 AM~6352609
Looks good.  I like the doors,  about went that route on my 70MC. I already had the door panels cut tho  :( .  I also like that BIGASS sunroof.  I would cut it futher back to line up with the back of the rear window? 

Looks killer Minni.

Cant take the roof back any more ! The sliding roof needs the space to go slide in if i cut back any more the roof would barely open !

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 12 2006, 12:29 AM~6352626
Cant take the roof back any more ! The sliding  roof  needs the space to go slide in if i cut back any more the roof would barely open !

I see. :cool:

But its not gonna open all the way anyways. I didn't know if it was gonna be a slider or glass. I just thought it would look cool to be even with the rear.

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by LowandBeyond@Oct 12 2006, 02:33 AM~6352643
I see.  :cool:
You need the spce that i didnt cut there for the roof to open up ! Like room for the motor , the slide arms ! Shit like that !

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by betoscustoms@Oct 12 2006, 02:26 AM~6352604
As always shits klean.....
Thanks Beto ! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
:cheesy: :cheesy: WOW THATS GONNA BE BADASS MINI :thumbsup: ILIKE WAT U DID 2 THA DOORS THEY LOOK GOOD ;)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I`m lovin it already :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
PAINT IT PAINT IT PAINT IT PAINT IT!!! :cheesy: lol

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
SWEET! :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
that shit came out clean david. can't wait to see the finish product. have you decided on a color yet.?

1 - 20 of 185 Posts