LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the start of my projects ! These i want done by june 2007 !

61 impala 4dr street cruzer!




It needs alot of work ! Looking for another 61 to part Keep your eyes open hoimes if you have 1 or see 1 think of me ! LOL! :biggrin:


the 66 trio ! 2dr ht , 4dr wagon , and then a locked up 2dr drop top !




I would just like to thank MR.BIGGS from Menace AUTO SALES N SCALE For the wagon ! it was a tradein that had some damage and i got it at the homie hook up price ! I been working on it here and there but it is now in a shape worth showing off !






I got it slowly coming around from a bucket to a dream !


Well these are going to be come the main projects at the start of the 2007 year ! I post all progress and new project in here ! So keep a look out for the new stuff !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 21 2006, 10:57 PM~6221863
ok here is the start  of my projects  ! These i want done by june 2007 !

61 impala 4dr street cruzer!




It needs alot of work ! Looking for another 61 to part  Keep your eyes open hoimes if you have 1 or see 1  think of me ! LOL! :biggrin:
the 66 trio !  2dr ht , 4dr wagon , and then a locked up 2dr drop top !




I would just like to thank MR.BIGGS from Menace AUTO SALES N SCALE For the wagon ! it was a tradein  that had some damage and i got it at the homie hook up price ! I been working on it here and there  but it is now in a shape worth showing  off !






I got it slowly coming around from a bucket to a dream !
Well these are going to be come the main projects at the start of the 2007 year ! I post all progress and new project in here ! So keep a look out for the new stuff !
NICE MINI
:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
damn mini im jelouse of the 66's :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by zfelix78caddy@Sep 22 2006, 01:43 AM~6222072
damn mini im jelouse of the 66's :thumbsup:
No need to be ! Good things come to those who wait ! A few months back I was offered a trade for my built MINITRUCK crew cab toyota and in the offer wasto be a 66 impala It was a radio but after i had sent the truck i was told he sold the 66 to a freind that had asked before me and he had missed the reply ! So i took the other 3 cars and thought i get another 1 soon ! Well a few weeks later I got the white body off a BIGGS and then last week I ended up getting the 66 wagon , and tuesday afternoon i picked the brown 66 ! All you have to do is wait and they will be right where they need to and there you will have the 66 you want !

The topic of this story was to say


I GOT 3 , 66 Impalas LOL!LOL!LOL!



No I just playing LOL! You find you 1 one you least think it and hopefully youll be able to swoop it up ! The brown is a promo and all OG , and the other 2 I have to build for sure ! But if something comes up i hit you up !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 21 2006, 11:55 PM~6222120
No need to be !  Good things come to those who wait ! A few months back  I was offered a trade for my built MINITRUCK  crew cab toyota and in the offer wasto be a 66 impala  It was a radio but after i had sent the truck i was told he sold the 66 to a freind  that had asked before me and he had missed the reply ! So i took the other 3 cars and thought i get another 1 soon ! Well a few weeks later  I got the white body off a BIGGS and then last week I ended up getting the 66 wagon  , and tuesday  afternoon  i picked the brown 66 !  All you have to do is wait and they will be right where they need to and there you will have the 66 you want !

The topic of this story was to say 
I GOT 3 , 66 Impalas  LOL!LOL!LOL!
No I just playing LOL!  You find you 1 one you least think it and hopefully youll be able to swoop it up ! The brown is a promo and all OG  , and the other 2  I have to build for sure ! But if something comes up i hit you up !

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by zfelix78caddy@Sep 22 2006, 02:15 AM~6222209
:cool:
:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,787 Posts
THANKS FOR MY REPLY MINI......FUCKER
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by MARINATE@Sep 22 2006, 09:15 AM~6223138
THANKS FOR MY REPLY MINI......FUCKER
I thought i did reply ! Bro ! about the 73 Marinate !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by SCOOBY SNACKS@Sep 22 2006, 01:38 AM~6222052
:0  :cheesy:  :0  :0 this one is badass

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Hey big poppa ! I dont have a 61 on hand so i dont know how it will match up off hand but the lower front of the car is gone under the front bumper and the promo chassie is all broke up and heavyly glued backed together ! It also looks like they try to open the hood and broke the windoe cal and then reglued it heavy as while ! It will need lots of work but I aim to make this 1 up right ! I think a real light MT. BLUE with a white top and white and blue interior ! If i can find some skirts and a connie kit ! LOL! Reall stock looking just with hydros and wheels !

Sound cool dont it ! But I need a 61 ~ Complete so i can use it up to detail this ! I will need all new chrome also !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,787 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 22 2006, 08:31 AM~6223238
Hey big poppa ! I dont have a 61 on hand  so i dont know how it will match up off hand  but the lower  front of the car is gone under the front bumper  and the promo chassie is all broke up and heavyly glued backed together ! It also looks like they try to open the hood and broke the windoe cal and then reglued it  heavy as while !  It will need lots of work but I aim to make this 1 up right ! I think a real light MT. BLUE  with a white top and white and blue interior !  If i can find some skirts and a connie kit  ! LOL! Reall stock looking just with hydros and wheels !

Sound cool dont it ! But I need a 61 ~  Complete so i can use it up to detail this ! I will need all new chrome also !
I GOT A 61
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Sep 22 2006, 06:50 AM~6223030-->
X2!  How's it match up to the linberg kit?  What's wrong with it, those are pretty hard to come by.  I think Modelhaus makes one.
[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-kustombuilder
@Sep 22 2006, 08:10 AM~6223431
i cant remember.somebody sells that 61 4 door in resin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
sounds like junk, better just scrap it and send it to me, I'll dispose of it properly. I know Modehaus makes replacement parts for it, but it would be nice for it to have the full detail chassis and shit.

Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 22 2006, 07:31 AM~6223238
Hey big poppa ! I dont have a 61 on hand  so i dont know how it will match up off hand  but the lower  front of the car is gone under the front bumper  and the promo chassie is all broke up and heavyly glued backed together ! It also looks like they try to open the hood and broke the windoe cal and then reglued it  heavy as while !  It will need lots of work but I aim to make this 1 up right ! I think a real light MT. BLUE  with a white top and white and blue interior !  If i can find some skirts and a connie kit  ! LOL! Reall stock looking just with hydros and wheels !

Sound cool dont it ! But I need a 61 ~  Complete so i can use it up to detail this ! I will need all new chrome also !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 22 2006, 10:53 AM~6223661
sounds like junk, better just scrap it and send it to me, I'll dispose of it properly.  I know Modehaus makes replacement parts for it, but it would be nice for it to have the full detail chassis and shit.
I know your holdin on to some nice stuff Big poppa ! I like a 69 bonnie hard top I think it had the Caneo boat on the roof ! You know what i thinking about ? I do a trade if i could come across that :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 22 2006, 09:02 AM~6223714
I know your holdin on to some nice stuff  Big poppa ! I like a 69 bonnie hard top  I think it had the Caneo boat on the roof ! You know what i thinking about ?  I do a trade  if i could come across that  :biggrin:
Key word is holdin on to some nice stuff. You'll have to pry my shit from my cold stiff hands. Those early 60s promos were made out that acetate stuff weren't they? Prone to warping like the 60 4 door, but that 61 is in good shape! I think I have a Lindberg 61 kit minus the body and chrome (made a hopper) you can have, maybe a trade?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 22 2006, 11:09 AM~6223756
Key word is holdin on to some nice stuff.  You'll have to pry my shit from my cold stiff hands.  Those early 60s promos were made out that acetate stuff weren't they?  Prone to warping like the 60 4 door, but that 61 is in good shape!  I think I have a Lindberg 61 kit minus the body and chrome (made a hopper) you can have, maybe a trade?
LOL! That wont do me no good ! I need your stuff before you go froggy on us! Dont you want to you stuff built before you go LOL!

As for the 61 ! I reall yneed a front clip and all the chorme ! It i cant find a complete kit i will hit you up !
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Top