LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading a issue of Low Company there is a hydro shop in AZ, Bobby J's. The owner did not want to cut the front shock towers,so Bobby J's installed cylinders up-side down. He used 6" in the front and 8" and the rear and a two pump set up. Has anybody else tryed this method? The cylinders are small compared today standard,but it 's a nice alternative.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
that way is kinda silly though, i mean the top shock mount isn't really that strong, I guess it could be reinforced ... I know what kinda setup you talkin about , Me im not crazy about it..

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS@Aug 13 2005, 10:11 AM~3609997
I never did like the idea of regular cylinders installed upside down. Fitting and hoses close to the ground or around moving suspension parts makes me nervous.
ameen brother! :uh: yeah , fuk dat!

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
Originally posted by egotrip@Aug 12 2005, 07:11 AM~3602965
I was reading a issue of Low Company there is a hydro shop in AZ, Bobby J's. The owner did not want to cut  the front shock towers,so Bobby J's installed  cylinders up-side down. He used 6" in the front and 8" and the rear and a two  pump set up. Has anybody else tryed this method? The cylinders are small compared today standard,but it 's a nice alternative.
:scrutinize: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
:biggrin:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts