LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey dude, how much did it run you to have you isuzu layin frame? body drop? Im going to be buying a truck in the next few months, and eventually bagging it. isuzu, mazda, s10, toyota, or ranger(Ibeams), which would be the easiest to lay frame?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i really wanted a toy for a long time, never could find a clean one around here... or at least clean enough the body was salvagable... bags are gonna cost you around 1000 if you want fbss, bd depends on the shop, or if you have a friend whos nice... which i happen to have... rangers look nice (if you go w/ them do a 1986-93, they look great and not many people do them) xcept ibeams suck to bag, so thats more $$$... theres lots of mazdas out there, so theyr pretty easy to get parts for and most minitruckin people have some experience w/ them... s-10s are like Civics when it comes to ricers... theyr what everyone has, thus parts and labor will be cheapest and easy to find... isuzu's body panels rust unless you put new parts on when you buy one... its up to you, i like isuzu or toyota... even a mazda, my friend has a bagged maz w/ a 2inch bd, it looks so nice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts