LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:0 ;)

The ONLY place in Mn. to get part made by...

Last edited by DownLow350 at Dec 5 2003, 10:13 AM

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
World Wide Customs

you cant find a cleaner install ;) for the price ;)

all parts in stock :biggrin:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Originally posted by B O L O@Dec 5 2003, 04:19 PM
World Wide Customs

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THAT DO SOME CLEAN ASS SET-UPS.

P.S. NOT HATEN - JUST SAYING OTHER PEOPLE DO SOME KICK-ASS
WORK.

Last edited by Loco-64 at Dec 5 2003, 05:43 PM

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 5 2003, 02:15 PM
Fuckin haters deleted my other topic :angry:
who :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
stop in and see for yourself 11:00 - 6:30 Mon.- Sat.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by B O L O@Dec 5 2003, 08:28 PM
Why, Do you have some more questions to ask your fellow Lay It Low users about how to install something? :uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Originally posted by Dropped+Dec 7 2003, 09:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dropped @ Dec 7 2003, 09:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--B O L O@Dec 5 2003, 03:19 PM

...............Do they come with any instructions? :dunno: :dunno:[/b][/quote]
Yeah stop in and see us. And if you need instructions on how to install something I am sure we can help you!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by Twiins+Dec 7 2003, 11:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Twiins @ Dec 7 2003, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 09:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--B O L O
@Dec 5 2003, 03:19 PM

...............Do they come with any instructions? :dunno: :dunno:
Yeah stop in and see us. And if you need instructions on how to install something I am sure we can help you!!![/b][/quote]
Maybe you should call the Mn. crew. It sounds like they could use your help.
As for me, I was just asking, because They themselve dont even know how to install there own products.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I know the guys there and I am sure they know how to install all our products. Have you been there, Maybe since they are not that old of a shop they may stumble sometimes(like everyone else). But since they are a part of our shop. If they cant help you PLEASE feel free to call me. 602.415.6539. I know for a fact I can help you with any thing you may need help with.
I am not trying to diss you or any thing PLEASE dont take it that way. I am just trying to help our other shop and there custermers and friends.

World Wide Customs
2518 N 35 Ave
Phoenix,AZ 85009
monday- Saturaday
11a- 6pm

·
Registered
560 Posts
Originally posted by Twiins@Dec 7 2003, 12:16 PM
I know the guys there and I am sure they know how to install all our products. Have you been there, Maybe since they are not that old of a shop they may stumble sometimes(like everyone else). But since they are a part of our shop. If they cant help you PLEASE feel free to call me. 602.415.6539. I know for a fact I can help you with any thing you may need help with.
I am not trying to diss you or any thing PLEASE dont take it that way. I am just trying to help our other shop and there custermers and friends.

World Wide Customs
2518 N 35 Ave
Phoenix,AZ 85009
monday- Saturaday
11a- 6pm
Not to diss your shop or anything, I know the cats at the MN shop
also and there cool - But...........this is what was asked in a thread
from one of your guys at the MN shop

Posted: Dec 3 2003, 07:10 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what needs to be done to the car to install these as far as driveline, trailing arms, bannana bar, ect.

possib. may put on the deuce

anyone whos looking for a set of these bad ass cylinders hit us up 612-521-0521 we have them in chrome too

To me If you're a SHOP - You don't want to ask that kind of stuff over the internet forum. It makes you look bad...

p.s. not haten

·
Registered
174 Posts
Originally posted by Dropped+Dec 7 2003, 03:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dropped @ Dec 7 2003, 03:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--B O L O@Dec 5 2003, 08:28 PM
Why, Do you have some more questions to ask your fellow Lay It Low users about how to install something? :uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by DowN Lo Customs+Dec 7 2003, 08:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DowN Lo Customs @ Dec 7 2003, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 03:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--B O L O
@Dec 5 2003, 08:28 PM

Why, Do you have some more questions to ask your fellow Lay It Low users about how to install something? :uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
HEY, I GOT SOME 8'' CYLINDERS,AND WANT TO INSTALL THEM IN THE REAR OF A CADI....WILL THEY FIT??????????????OR SHOULD I
CUT THEM DOWN TO , LIKE 6'S OR SOMETHING...... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
NAW HOMIES JUS PLAYIN....THATS FUNNY THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 7 2003, 10:55 PM
HEY, I GOT SOME 8'' CYLINDERS,AND WANT TO INSTALL THEM IN THE REAR OF A CADI....WILL THEY FIT??????????????OR SHOULD I
CUT THEM DOWN TO , LIKE 6'S OR SOMETHING...... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
NAW HOMIES JUS PLAYIN....THATS FUNNY THOUGH!!!!!!!!!
:uh:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 173 Posts