LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
North St. Paul / Maplewood area. Where HWY 36 and Margaret intersect. There's a huge snowman on the corner next to a gas station. Take Margaret south for about two blocks. You run right into it. They block off about 3 or four blocks for all the cars to park. 1975 and older. It's almost all muscle cars, hotrods, and streetrods. I've been there only twice and I've seen two lowriders, and many could be lowriders, but are stock or muscled out. I have no idea if lo lo's are welcome or not. There are a ton of people there. They play doo wop music from the 50's, they have vendors selling food & snacks. It's a very good family atmosphere. People are always driving down the center of the action. I don't think you can cruise, but you definitely can park and show off your ride. It's cool. I'll definitely be bringing out my '73 DONK (on 14's) when it's half way presentable. Check it out if you can. It's a million times better than University!

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
i bet they'd let the honda in w/ open arms :cheesy:

YEAH RIGHT!!! :roflmao:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know lowriders are not the focus, but I have seen some there. I saw an ad not too long ago in the paper for this spot and the only specifics were 1975 and older. That's a real shame if they're like that. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
That place is cool and a good time, but we can bring cars there, most are looking for a place to roll, park and kick it. Only a hand full have older than 75, We got the boot last year but I do think its a good time.

·
From the LBC
2,968 Posts
Originally posted by Razzbury@Jul 28 2005, 01:16 PM
I know lowriders are not the focus, but I have seen some there.
[snapback]3497166[/snapback]​
If you hit the switch they kick you out, I usually go there before Uni around 5:00 then head up to Wendy's after that, then Downtown.

·
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Jul 28 2005, 12:49 PM
They kicked eric out of there for bringing his fleetwood  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:
[snapback]3496983[/snapback]​
LOL :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Jul 28 2005, 01:23 PM
only time I seen cars with spokes were the padrinos...
[snapback]3497216[/snapback]​
I was there every friday last year. Every single one. ;) It's '75 and older, yes lo-lo's are welcome. If there '75 or older. Yes, it's better than Uni, but it's over early, and alot of the gate guys are pricks. They turn away when I roll through, and dont even say high. (except one or two of them)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
**DING**DING**DING**DING**

·
From the LBC
2,968 Posts
Originally posted by DownLow350@Jul 28 2005, 09:01 PM
I was there every friday last year. Every single one. ;)  It's '75 and older, yes lo-lo's are welcome. If there '75 or older. Yes, it's better than Uni, but it's over early, and alot of the gate guys are pricks. They turn away when I roll through, and dont even say high. (except one or two of them)
[snapback]3500896[/snapback]​
I was up there alot last year I didn't see your orange car, we must have been up there at different times.

I took my yellow rag a few times.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Isnt there something like this on the west side?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts