LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
that sounds like the color of my daily. It'a definately mint green.

It's a 94 Mercury Cougar.

If someone will tell me how to tell the paint code from the door jam I'll be more than happy to post the code.

I don't know how to read it.

Later
TC

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
This is my 72 bug which I painted a mint green. To get the color that I wanted I took an old bottle of Brut 33 skin conditioning after shave lotion to auto paint supply place and an employee matched it perfectly. I know it sounds crazy but it worked (maybe I'll take a photo of the after shave to prove it later.)Also the paint I used is a flat color and not a metalic.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Oct 14 2003, 05:24 PM
This is my 72 bug which I painted a mint green. To get the color that I wanted I took an old bottle of Brut 33 skin conditioning after shave lotion to auto paint supply place and an employee matched it perfectly. I know it sounds crazy but it worked (maybe I'll take a photo of the after shave to prove it later.)Also the paint I used is a flat color and not a metalic.
I want this color. Please let me know what kind of paint you used and what the code is. Thanks bro!! You dont know how much this means. Ive been looking all over for this color.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
This is the actual bottle of after shave lotion that I took to the paint supply shop. And they matched it perfectly. Sorry but there wasn’t any paint codes for it. It was mixed with out codes and color matched by eye.

·
Banned
1,572 Posts
you keep that in the car, to smell good for the ladies?

·
Registered
949 Posts
umm mix white and green together with a dash of black for coverage ..
you might need to use a blue toned green and a yellow toned green in combination to get the right colour ..

Last edited by sabre at Oct 15 2003, 08:39 PM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts