LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Mint colored Paint

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  ScratchBuilderV 
#1 ·
Im looking for a mint colored paint that would be more of a pastel color. Anyone have any color codes or names of ppg or any other paint? Even pics would be helpful..

#4 ·
that sounds like the color of my daily. It'a definately mint green.

It's a 94 Mercury Cougar.

If someone will tell me how to tell the paint code from the door jam I'll be more than happy to post the code.

I don't know how to read it.

Later
TC

#8 ·
This is my 72 bug which I painted a mint green. To get the color that I wanted I took an old bottle of Brut 33 skin conditioning after shave lotion to auto paint supply place and an employee matched it perfectly. I know it sounds crazy but it worked (maybe I'll take a photo of the after shave to prove it later.)Also the paint I used is a flat color and not a metalic.

#9 ·
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Oct 14 2003, 05:24 PM
This is my 72 bug which I painted a mint green. To get the color that I wanted I took an old bottle of Brut 33 skin conditioning after shave lotion to auto paint supply place and an employee matched it perfectly. I know it sounds crazy but it worked (maybe I'll take a photo of the after shave to prove it later.)Also the paint I used is a flat color and not a metalic.
I want this color. Please let me know what kind of paint you used and what the code is. Thanks bro!! You dont know how much this means. Ive been looking all over for this color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.