LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keith hooked me up with 2 14*7's and 2 14*6's and I missed da UPS guy. He left a note sayin he'll try again 2morrow so I gotta wait till then. :angry: But is koo though!!!!

THANKS HOMEBOYZ!!!

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
my ups driver left his cell number on the slip and said to call before 7 and he will bring them by since he know they were important

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
yea when I ordered my setup from prohopper I was coming back from school and the UPS guy had deleivered stuff there before. Anyway I got there and I saw him driving away so I got out checked the note and ran back to the street and started screaming to come back. He heard me, turned around and I got my shit that day.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
mine should be here this week :)

i wont even be putting em on a car until next summer but i still cant wait...

i think they woulda been here today but today was a holiday here...

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
i heard the truck backin into my driveway and i ran as fast as i could to the door to get my rims

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
fuckin ups driver hates my ass,,,,cause i wont buy her fine ass a drink one nite at dave and busters ;) ,oh well

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by 67impala@Nov 11 2003, 10:57 PM

Another set of Marinating Rims

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i wasn't home but my moms was and when i got home da note was on da front door sayin he'll try 2 morrow so i go inside 2 ask my mom where she was at and she said she aint hear nobody knockin on da door and dat she was home all day and then i started wonderin......hmmmmmmm........

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 67impala@Nov 12 2003, 02:57 AM

Yeah same goes for me too :biggrin: . I just want then eventhough i wont put dem on till next summer.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
they same fucking thing happened to me today...

the dude never rang the door bell...

anyways my dog heard him walking up the steps and started barking and shit and then my dad went to the door and then he saw the dude driving off...

them fucking cunts i swear man...

anyways i will have them tomorrow if he rings the door bell...

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by 67impala@Nov 14 2003, 03:45 AM
they same fucking thing happened to me today...

the dude never rang the door bell...

anyways my dog heard him walking up the steps and started barking and shit and then my dad went to the door and then he saw the dude driving off...

them fucking cunts i swear man...

anyways i will have them tomorrow if he rings the door bell...
lol.......yeah dat sux homie but i got mine yesterday in da afternoon when da day before he came in da morning and he didnt even knock cus my moms was here all day and she said no one knocked then yesterday i'm waiting ALL morning and the fucker doesnt come i had 2 go 2 work at 4:30pm so i was mad as fuck cus i though i wasnt gonna get dem again but then i came home at 1am and there they were in da SALA just chillin!!!! :biggrin:

ps: my mom says dat fucker came around 5:30!!! :angry:

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
FUCK UPS cause they're FUCKUPS...mofos don't knock..i had to pick up my stuff plenty of times at the hub...then them bastards steal my stuff..i bet it was the driver...bastard didn't knock one time, then i go to pick it up and my package is missing all of the contents except for a manual??? i don't trust them. lazy thieving bitches.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by caliswangin916@Nov 14 2003, 07:25 AM
FUCK UPS cause they're FUCKUPS...mofos don't knock..i had to pick up my stuff plenty of times at the hub...then them bastards steal my stuff..i bet it was the driver...bastard didn't knock one time, then i go to pick it up and my package is missing all of the contents except for a manual??? i don't trust them. lazy thieving bitches.
damn dat is fucked up!!! :angry: yeah you gotta be careful when your getting big packages.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
i was tired of waiting all day for my wheels so i went to radio shack to get some thing i cant remeber but when i was about to leave the ups truck rolls up to deliver some shit to radio shack and i asked him if he had a set of wheels in there and he said yea i do and he gave them to me on the spot. it was tight all the peolple were looking at us all crazy like if i was buy some hott items......

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Jthang98@Nov 14 2003, 09:08 AM
i was tired of waiting all day for my wheels so i went to radio shack to get some thing i cant remeber but when i was about to leave the ups truck rolls up to deliver some shit to radio shack and i asked him if he had a set of wheels in there and he said yea i do and he gave them to me on the spot. it was tight all the peolple were looking at us all crazy like if i was buy some hott items......
lol.......dats some funny shit!!! You lucky gettin yo shit like dat, dat way they can't miss you.

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
damn i came home and they had put my shit in the garage for me :D guess its the luck of the driver haha i come home my dads like you got something in the mail today, im like what??? hes like its in the garage i opened the door and they were chillen im like hell yeah!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts