LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any more rider with hydros in mississippi besides jackson i long to roll bout im da only one with hydros here in my area

·
Registered
766 Posts
shit Down South Rollers c.c. here in Gulfport, MS swanging on the coast. We hosting a show May 2nd here in Gulfport.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I'M FROM THE COAST OF MS :thumbsup: GAUTIER THAT IS BUT HERE IN VEGAS NOW!!!

WE NEED A CHAPTER IN MY HOMETOWN :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
I MIGHT MOVE TO GULFPORT ONE DAY! IF I DO, GONNA TRYN GET A USO CHAPTER THERE! WOULD BE THE GULFCOAST CHAPTER. ;) WOULD BE A GOOD THING DOWN THERE..

·
Registered
766 Posts
bub916 it would be a dream to0 see UCE Car Club down here. this chapter of DSR c.c. is the only one reppin the gulf of MS. :cool:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
It would be good to have more clubs on the coast overall. UCE would just be another name like any other club and nothing special. The coast is my hometown so I would love to see more low low's on the Gulf Coast of the SIPP fa show.

REAL 4 LIFE CAR CLUB COMING SOON :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Originally posted by REAL4LIFECC@Apr 5 2010, 03:18 PM~17103000
It would be good to have more clubs on the coast overall. UCE would just be another name like any other club and nothing special. The coast is my hometown so I would love to see more low low's on the Gulf Coast of the SIPP fa show.

it special too us and it uso not uce anymore USOIVLIFE!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. MS Roller+Apr 5 2010, 02:07 PM~17102891-->
bub916 it would be a dream to0 see UCE Car Club down here. this chapter of DSR c.c. is the only one reppin the gulf of MS. :cool:
[/b]
:thumbsup:

Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2010, 02:18 PM~17103000

To some people who dont know,it might just seem like another club and nothing special. but like kita said! too us it is... and uso is more a family then a club,every where you go its luv.. and im proud to be part of this (nothing special club) :cool:

<!--QuoteBegin-UFAMEA
@Apr 5 2010, 04:46 PM~17104676
kita
:wave: call me uso.. cant wait 4 socios!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thats whats up it would be nice to see more low lows around here. We reppin the best we can. And USO didnt know it was changed back! anyways showtime May 2nd off Canal Rd. in Gulfport. We throwing it!

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. MS Roller@Apr 5 2010, 07:29 PM~17106798
Thats whats up it would be nice to see more low lows around here. We reppin the best we can. And USO didnt know it was changed back! anyways showtime May 2nd off Canal Rd. in Gulfport. We throwing it!
:biggrin:

I remember that rd,thats where barrys the junkyard is??? I Stayed out there a few times.. i lived in the north think polk and ms ave off 49, and a few other places! I jus remember the main strips like 49/pass rd/canal/ and of coarse where the females were,hwy 90 along the the beach... :cool:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Originally posted by UFAMEA@Apr 5 2010, 06:46 PM~17104676
IT SHOULD BE TO UCE BUT TO NO ONE ELSE IN MY OUTLOOK :yes:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Originally posted by bub916@Apr 5 2010, 08:16 PM~17105704
:thumbsup:
To some people who dont know,it might just seem like another club and nothing special. but like kita said! too us it is... and uso is more a family then a club,every where you go its luv..  and im proud to be part of this (nothing special club) :cool:

:wave:  call me uso.. cant wait 4 socios!!  :biggrin:
YOUR MOST DEF JUST A CLUB IN LAS VEGAS AT LEAST. MOST CAR CLUBS ARE LIKE FAMILY ALONG WITH MINE SO THAT'S NOTHING TO STAND OUT ABOUT. IT WOULD BE GOOD TO SEE AN UCE CHAPTER AND MANY OTHER LOWRIDER CLUBS ON THE COAST.

PEOPLE WOULD ONLY JOIN UCE FOR THE NAME LIKE EVERY OTHER PLACE THEY POP UP
:yes:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Originally posted by REAL4LIFECC@Apr 7 2010, 11:28 AM~17123745
YOUR MOST DEF JUST A CLUB IN LAS VEGAS AT LEAST. MOST CAR CLUBS ARE LIKE FAMILY ALONG WITH MINE SO THAT'S NOTHING TO STAND OUT ABOUT. IT WOULD BE GOOD TO SEE AN UCE CHAPTER AND MANY OTHER LOWRIDER CLUBS ON THE COAST.

PEOPLE WOULD ONLY JOIN UCE FOR THE NAME LIKE EVERY OTHER PLACE THEY POP UP:yes:
:yes: AND WHY IS THAT?! BECAUSE THIS CLUB IS A GREAT CLUB,FAMILY! AND OBVIOUSLY OTHERS SEE THAT.... ;) IF YOU OR ANY1 YOU KNOW HAS BEEN IN THIS CLUB THEY WOULD TELL YOU THE SAME.. ITS ALL LUV HOMIE :cool: MUCH RESPECT TO YOU AND YOURS... :biggrin: MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU IN VEGAS AT THE SUPER SHOW!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
What up this is the President of the gulfport MS Chapter of Down South Rollers. We are hosting a show at Bjs bar and Grill right off of Canal Rd. in gulfport. hit us up if you need more info

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Originally posted by bub916@Apr 7 2010, 03:05 PM~17124634
:yes:  AND WHY IS THAT?! BECAUSE THIS CLUB IS A GREAT CLUB,FAMILY! AND OBVIOUSLY OTHERS SEE THAT.... ;)  IF YOU OR ANY1 YOU KNOW HAS BEEN IN THIS CLUB THEY WOULD TELL YOU THE SAME..  ITS ALL LUV HOMIE :cool:  MUCH RESPECT TO YOU AND YOURS... :biggrin:  MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU IN VEGAS AT THE SUPER SHOW!!
:roflmao: UCE IN LAS VEGAS STARTED OFF OF REAL 4 LIFE CAR CLUB IN LAS VEGAS, NV. A BUNCH OF NAME RIDERS THAT WENT TO USO AT THE TIME...JUST FOR THE NAME AND THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID ALSO.

THE PREZ HAD A BLUE 91 HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACK ON JUICE :roflmao: A IMPORT. REAL 4 LIFE HAS BEEN THE ONLY CLUB I'VE EVEN CLAIMED AND NONE OTHER FOR LIFE. I KNOW MANY OF PEOPLE WHO "WAS" IN UCE AND LEFT BECAUSE IT WAS NOTHING LIKE A FAMILY PLAYER. UCE IS A GOOD CLUB LIKE MANY OTHERS SO DON'T GET ME WRONG. I BET ABOUT 70% OF THE PEOPLE ARE IN UCE JUST FOR THE NAME AND YOU CAN TRUST THAT.

I'LL BE AT THE SUPER SHOW AND MANY OTHER SHOWS ON THE WEST FA SHOW :thumbsup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I used to live in the pass and there really werent any rollers down to ride. the only people at the time was beenie with the green 64 and myles. I had a maroon cutlass with swivel seats someone stole it after katrina :0

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
MOST PEOPLE ARE BUILDING DONKS OUT THAT WAY FOR SOME ODD REASON. IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE IT RAINS SO MUCH AND LOW LOWS ARE HARD TO STOP EVEN WHEN IT'S DRY :yes:

I HOPE TO SEE MANY MORE CARS AND CLUBS ON THE GULF COAST THIS YEAR :thumbsup:

·
ONE OF THE SONS
6,800 Posts
Originally posted by REAL4LIFECC@Apr 7 2010, 07:30 PM~17127953
:roflmao: UCE IN LAS VEGAS STARTED OFF OF REAL 4 LIFE CAR CLUB IN LAS VEGAS, NV. A BUNCH OF NAME RIDERS THAT WENT TO USO AT THE TIME...JUST FOR THE NAME AND THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID ALSO.

THE PREZ HAD A BLUE 91 HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACK ON JUICE :roflmao: A IMPORT. REAL 4 LIFE HAS BEEN THE ONLY CLUB I'VE EVEN CLAIMED AND NONE OTHER FOR LIFE. I KNOW MANY OF PEOPLE WHO "WAS" IN UCE AND LEFT BECAUSE IT WAS NOTHING LIKE A FAMILY PLAYER. UCE IS A GOOD CLUB LIKE MANY OTHERS SO DON'T GET ME WRONG. I BET ABOUT 70% OF THE PEOPLE ARE IN UCE JUST FOR THE NAME AND YOU CAN TRUST THAT.

I'LL BE AT THE SUPER SHOW AND MANY OTHER SHOWS ON THE WEST FA SHOW :thumbsup:
Speak for yourself and the chapter of 10yrs ago...maybe...

USO is my heritage get that straight and this is a Family trust that!Speak on what you know of the past and not on anything you don't know about what's cracc'n now.Don't start bad mouthing what's going on intown to another state like we the dudes of yesterday.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally posted by 81caddystl@Apr 7 2010, 10:03 PM~17130277
I used to live in the pass and there really werent any rollers down to ride. the only people at the time was beenie with the green 64 and myles. I had a maroon cutlass with swivel seats someone stole it after katrina :0

Bennie still rockin tha 4. He dont bring it out often enough though. We have been down here since 2001. Myles was the original president of the gulfport chapter and recruited me in may of 2001. I took over in 2003. I had a 4 door 66 impala juiced. another member had a 2 door 64 impala juiced and we had a kandy apple red 69 impala drop top plus myles krayzie hoppers. Now we have a bagged 84 lac, a 78 impala juiced and chromed and a 91 lincoln juiced and chromed.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts