LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this bub916 im forced to move to mobile, from northern cali so i was wondering if theres anything there ? other than bigwheelers,nothing against big wheels i got love for all custom cars. anways let me know whats happen in your city, im bringing a chapter of lay-m-low car club with me from sacramento we can scrape the ground of the south together ;) sacra northerncali always flowing thru my vanes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,981 Posts
WTF??????? :dunno: :dunno: :twak: :twak:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:( there really aint know lowlows in mobile?(fuck all that) im gonna try to change that ,one at a time. looks like it might just be me and my kids riden in a lowlow,anyways hope to here somthing diffrent ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wondering is there anything going on out there on the gulfcoast at all? any of those places close to mobile, ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
Hopefully I get transferred there to Mobile. But there is always spring break and the beaches to cruise. You'll be close to Gulf Shores, Al. and then there's scrapin the coast in Gulfport. But I see a few lo-lo's around here and there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
a its cool to here theres some life there i was beging to think every thing was dead there,not many show,picnics or cruzing thow. well like ive said before i guess i will try to change that. much love from the big916 nor*cal see you soon gulfcoast. ;) :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,605 Posts
Originally posted by bub916@Aug 23 2006, 10:13 PM~6030059
this bub916 im forced to move to mobile, from northern cali so i was wondering if theres anything there ? other than bigwheelers,nothing against big wheels i got love for all custom cars. anways let me know whats happen in your city, im bringing a chapter of lay-m-low car club with me from sacramento we can scrape the ground of the south together ;) sacra northerncali always flowing thru my vanes.
i got family out there and there are no low lows that i know of
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
shit im gonna move to decatur or birmingham here soon so we need to meet up and turn that bitch out....................... :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,424 Posts
Originally posted by lo68impala@Sep 20 2006, 07:44 PM~6214093
shit im gonna move to decatur or birmingham here soon so we need to meet up and turn that bitch out....................... :biggrin:
I say fuck it,Just start a pig farm down there.Then we can race Hogs! :roflmao:
Fucking hickerbillys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
Originally posted by daytons4life@Sep 22 2006, 04:06 PM~6225235
I say fuck it,Just start a pig farm down there.Then we can race Hogs!  :roflmao:
Fucking hickerbillys
:roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
hey i know there are a few LOLO's out in mississippi and LA new orleans. but mostly lowrider trucks. the scene has been dead all around the gulfcoast since KATRINA hit last year. cause everyone used to cruise and hop right in the corner of hwy 49 and 90 at the beach. been here for a couple weeks and checked it out. but there is one lowrider hydraulic shop still open in gulfport which is like 45 min aways MYLES HYDRAULICS right off 49.they are cool as hell and got a dancer they compete with at the shows so, hit me up if you need more info or if ya bored on the weekend and wanna cruise im always down!!!! will be here for a couple more weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,549 Posts
ass of low lows in atl.
man we got one member in al.
not to sure where...
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top