LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
you buy the best one on the market from me for 1,500

brand spanking new alpine IVA-D900 it is brand spanking new never opend out of box. its not a return or refurbeshed bs. this dvd player does it all and it have the best desplay out there. retail is 2,300 i dont have a set price but would like to get some were around there but not in the 2 range just make me an offer

A picture is worth a thousand words and one look immediately tells you "all pictures are not created equal." The IVA-D900 has 400% more pixels, that is 1.15 million pixel elements, the picture is proof enough. Along with 50W x 4 built-in power and 3 PreOuts (4 volt), it's ready to control XM Satellite Radio, a Hard Disc Drive (HDD), video games, navigation and more. The ultimate mobile theater system is now a reality and this DVD player with a motorized screen performs flawlessly.

• 7" Fully Motorized Wide Screen Monitor
• 50W x 4 MOSFET Amplifier
• Built-in Dolby Digital/DTS Decoder
• Bass Engine® Plus
- Subwoofer Level Control
- Bass Center Frequency Control
- Bass Band Width Adjustment
- Treble Center Frequency Control
- Subwoofer Phase Selector
- Bass Type Control
- 4-Ch Digital Time Correction
- 3 Position 12 dB/Oct Crossover
• MediaXpander™
• XM Satellite Radio Ready
• MP3 Text Information Display
• Quick Search Function
• CD/CD-R Playback
• CD Text, Text Display, Text Scroll
• M DAC
• MaxTune SQ Tuner
• 3 Auxilliary A/V Inputs with Remote Control Input
• Dedicated Navigation Input
• Dedicated Camera Input
• 2 Auxilliary Monitor A/V Outputs
• Navigation Audio Mix
• 3 PreOuts (4 volt)
• MM Driver (Hard Disc Drive) Ready
• MobileHub Ready
• Ai-NET Control Center DVD/CD/MP3 Changer Controller
• "Digital Art" Spectrum Analyzer Display
• RUE-4190 Universal Wireless Remote Control Included

·
Registered
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by ryans97s10@Oct 29 2003, 07:44 PM
you buy the best one on the market from me for 1,500

brand spanking new alpine IVA-D900 it is brand spanking new never opend out of box. its not a return or refurbeshed bs. this dvd player does it all and it have the best desplay out there. retail is 2,300 i dont have a set price but would like to get some were around there but not in the 2 range just make me an offer

A picture is worth a thousand words and one look immediately tells you "all pictures are not created equal." The IVA-D900 has 400% more pixels, that is 1.15 million pixel elements, the picture is proof enough. Along with 50W x 4 built-in power and 3 PreOuts (4 volt), it's ready to control XM Satellite Radio, a Hard Disc Drive (HDD), video games, navigation and more. The ultimate mobile theater system is now a reality and this DVD player with a motorized screen performs flawlessly.

• 7" Fully Motorized Wide Screen Monitor
• 50W x 4 MOSFET Amplifier
• Built-in Dolby Digital/DTS Decoder
• Bass Engine® Plus
- Subwoofer Level Control
- Bass Center Frequency Control
- Bass Band Width Adjustment
- Treble Center Frequency Control
- Subwoofer Phase Selector
- Bass Type Control
- 4-Ch Digital Time Correction
- 3 Position 12 dB/Oct Crossover
• MediaXpander™
• XM Satellite Radio Ready
• MP3 Text Information Display
• Quick Search Function
• CD/CD-R Playback
• CD Text, Text Display, Text Scroll
• M DAC
• MaxTune SQ Tuner
• 3 Auxilliary A/V Inputs with Remote Control Input
• Dedicated Navigation Input
• Dedicated Camera Input
• 2 Auxilliary Monitor A/V Outputs
• Navigation Audio Mix
• 3 PreOuts (4 volt)
• MM Driver (Hard Disc Drive) Ready
• MobileHub Ready
• Ai-NET Control Center DVD/CD/MP3 Changer Controller
• "Digital Art" Spectrum Analyzer Display
• RUE-4190 Universal Wireless Remote Control Included
holy shit man, lol i just want one that plays dvds and i can mount in the trunk,, not the screen and all that,,, yours sounds like a bad ass machine though,, :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
holy shit man, lol i just want one that plays dvds and i can mount in the trunk,, not the screen and all that,,, yours sounds like a bad ass machine though,,

Well man if thats the case, then check out the in dash Monitor made by Sony. It too has one of the best pictures on the market, is damn good quality, but it is not a dvd player. It is only the monitor. It comes with a brain and control unit. You have to hook up a dvd player to it.

YUou can hook up a dvd player / dvd changer, CD changer, GPS navigation, and a Playstaion 2 game. have them all in your car, and switch from one to the other with no problem. It also has RCA outputs to hook up all your shit to amps and a 7 band EQ.

There are a few more options, I have one in my IROC Z and im telling you they are badass.

AND THEY USUALLY COST UNDER 1000 BUCKS.

Check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts