LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
right on so this is my rig, its an all chrome 20 inch. got it off craigslist for 75 USD. the lights and horn are my work. the two square lights are modified harbor freight lights i cut out the reflectors and dropped in two Cree Q5 LEDs, the rear lights are 99 cent store plant lights with a blue LED dropped in and a generic horn behind the banana seat. im still working on stealthing the electronics so it looks cleaner but the headlights are an epic win, i cruise with Hammer and Cycle Bicycle "gang" im one of a few lowriders in the club most people have rat rods and cruisers. so far its won a 3rd place for "OG" class at pachucos car show. right now i got some death spikes on the way for the axle and im saving up for a continental kit, bigger ape hanger, mirrors and some curb feelers and antennas. THIS BIKE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS SO STAY POSTED!

PS im not visible in the welcome to las vegas picture, that was our "apocalypse" ride for when that crazy old fool said the world was gonna end.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heres some recent improvements ive made. curb feelers and a sound system i custom made for someone thats why its in red. but it still looks nice i think

1 - 8 of 8 Posts