LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frist off if this is not righht to post SORRY DELETE IT !




Here lately on both sides of Lay It Low the race hate or i should the race name calling has been very heavy ! And even over here it been out of hand ! I my self might have been hurt by some of the words tossed around !

By making this poll i hope to give all the LIL member a look to see how many differnt racies share this form ! How many older Builders we have and to put insite on how many kids actual attend this forum with out parent supervision !


So Please ! Let be a community that Builds together ! And Keep this Hobby of Model building strong !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Minidreams Inc
M.C.B.A.


Real Name David

32 yrs old

Kansas City,MO


White

Have a white son 3 and a mixed daughter 10 White/ Mexican
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,887 Posts
LOWRIDERMODELS

M.C.B.A. NOVICE

NAME:MARK

31 YRS. OLD

NEWBERRY SPRINGS
CALIFORNIA


ALL MY MOMS SIDE OF THE FAMILY IS SPANISH,MY DADS SIDE IS MIXED: GRANDFATHER CHEROKEE INDIAN,AND MY GRANDMOTHER IS WHITE FROM LONDON ENGLAND!

SO I'M WHITE/MEXICAN/INDIAN!
 

·
Future Mod
Joined
·
41,962 Posts
KUSTOMBUILDER

NAME:DAVID

Car Club: DISTINGUISHED C.C.

38 YRS. OLD

Im from the CPT.Big bad Compton :biggrin:
CALIFORNIA

Im mixed.Mexican,Guatemalan,Indian,and french.but i was raise latino. ;)

Im not racist.I can care less what color you are.as long as you get along with me.i will get along with you. ;)

Originally posted by Pokey@Oct 13 2007, 10:10 AM~8992053
Not sure how or why any of this is relevant, but, what the hell.
x2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Pokey@Oct 13 2007, 11:10 AM~8992053
Not sure how or why any of this is relevant, but, what the hell.

Between All The ******* , WET BACK , AND **** comments lately thought it was needed to show each of use that are members of LIL The number of differnt racies that are Members ! And May be some of them will relize who they are going to offend the next time they start to run off at the mouth ! To Me i am no where racist ! Many of my freinds are on this Board , And in my real life i let someones actions effect me not their race !

SO I posted this just to let OTHER's THINK about what they should or shouldn't be tossing around !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Real Name: Cory

Wyoming

25 years old

WHITE!

2 white kids and a white wife!

No, I'm not racist!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,385 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 13 2007, 09:31 AM~8992124
Between    All The  ******* ,  WET  BACK ,  AND  ****    comments  lately    thought  it  was  needed  to  show  each of  use  that  are  members  of  LIL  The  number    of  differnt  racies  that are  Members  !  And  May be  some of  them  will  relize  who  they  are  going  to    offend  the  next time  they  start  to  run  off  at the  mouth !  To  Me  i  am  no  where  racist !  Many  of  my  freinds  are  on this  Board  ,  And  in  my  real life  i  let  someones  actions  effect  me  not  their  race  ! 

  SO  I  posted  this  just  to  let  OTHER's  THINK  about  what  they  should  or  shouldn't  be  tossing around  !
I see what your saying bro, I really do. I just hope this doesn't create MORE hate on here. People that use these words don't really care who they offend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,100 Posts
LowandBeyond
MCBA rookie
real name Travis

Location.....no where Indiana

age......27

Race.....white

married with 2 kids. 5yo son and 1 yo daughter all white bread

I'M NOT RACIST...................I JUST HATE EVERYBODY! :biggrin: Naw, far from racist. Its not the race, its the people within.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,385 Posts
Originally posted by LowandBeyond@Oct 13 2007, 09:52 AM~8992201
LowandBeyond
MCBA rookie
real name Travis

Location.....no where Indiana

age......27

Race.....white

married with 2 kids. 5yo son and 1 yo daughter all white bread

I'M NOT RACIST...................I JUST HATE EVERYBODY!  :biggrin:    Naw,  far from racist.  Its not the race,  its the people within.
I think the words "nowhere" and "Indiana" pretty much have the same meaning. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
southside_groovin
future MCBA prospect hopefully :biggrin:

my real name is jeremy

oklahoma city oklahoma

28 years old
not REALLY married
no kids
1/2 white 1/2 cuban

im not racist i just cant stand fools who cant speak english or drive :twak:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,914 Posts
Originally posted by southside groovin@Oct 13 2007, 10:56 AM~8992230
southside_groovin
future MCBA prospect hopefully :biggrin:

my real name is jeremy

oklahoma city oklahoma

28 years old
not  REALLY married
no kids
1/2 white 1/2 cuban

im not racist i just cant stand fools who cant speak english or drive :twak:
yeah i think a lot of us would like to be that good someday....im gonna keep continuing to try and get better and try new stuff ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,829 Posts
Originally posted by LowandBeyond@Oct 13 2007, 09:52 AM~8992201
LowandBeyond
MCBA rookie
real name Travis

Location.....no where Indiana

age......27

Race.....white

married with 2 kids. 5yo son and 1 yo daughter all white bread

I'M NOT RACIST...................I JUST HATE EVERYBODY!  :biggrin:    Naw,  far from racist.  Its not the race,  its the people within.
X2

PANCHO1969
MCBA

NAME:pANCHO

STOCKTON, CA

IM MEXICAN

MARRIED WITH 3 GIRLS AND A BOY ANY TIME NOW :eek:hno: FULL MEXICAN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by BODINE@Oct 13 2007, 10:00 AM~8992250
yeah i think a lot of us would like to be that good someday....im gonna keep continuing to try and get better and try new stuff ;)

kissass. :biggrin:




Racist is all in peoples heads and to an extent we all are. No matter the race we are and the race we resent. Could be our own race we are racist agenst. Could be major hating going down to just hating one or two people from that race. Thats why I posted I hate everyone. Its not the race its the people. I hate more white people than any other race.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,038 Posts
Low4oshow MCC

real name Jeremy Mathis

age 22

Black

I am racist against all the lazy people but for real im not racist one bit i have many friends of all races
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,370 Posts
REAL NAME LONNIE


LOCATION LOUISVILLE,KENTUCKY


M.C.C M.C.B.A


AGE 30


RACE WHITE

BUT LOOK LIKE A MEXICAN

HAVE 4 DAUGHTERS WHITE AS WELL


FAR FROM BEING A RACIST I GET ALONG WITH EVERY BODY EVERY RACE IT DONT MATTER WHAT RACE YOU ARE YOU GIVE RESPECT YOU GET RESPECT AND THATS THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT WHO EVER STARTED THIS RACIST BULL :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,914 Posts
Originally posted by LowandBeyond@Oct 13 2007, 11:08 AM~8992279
kissass.    :biggrin:
Racist is all in peoples heads and to an extent we all are.  No matter the race we are and the race we resent.  Could be our own race we are racist agenst.  Could be major hating going down to just hating one or two people from that race.  Thats why I posted I hate everyone.  Its not the race its the people.  I hate more white people than any other race.
NOWAY....i know myself im not good enough right now but only way to get better is KEEP BUILDING ;)
 
1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Top