LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking into models and i figured its something i want to try out. I saw these homies hoppers with working lights and they really hop.

one hops left to side to side and the other front and rear.

should i buy one of them? they sound like a good deal, and they actually hop sooo.....

please respond soon.

thanks

this is the side to side action

heres the front and rear hopper

and this one i have no clue, it looks cool though

which one should i buy???

Last edited by pedal scrapin at Jul 25 2003, 01:54 PM

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
they kanda suck. i got the 61 for my lil nephew, and the rims stick out of the tires. its enough so the car doesnt lay all the way down.

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
there good for little kids toys..but they basicaly suck ass...i buy them for the bodies on the monte and caddie...lindberg needs to improve there design...they been using same concept for about 5 years now

·
Registered
598 Posts
hey anyone have a new 75 impala kit they'll sell me or trade?...lol i wantttt oneeeeeee but them shits areeeeee expensiveeeee on modelcars.com(i think that was the site) they want 80 dollars for them kits!! i wouldnt pay that much....

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Jul 27 2003, 10:17 AM
hey anyone have a new 75 impala kit they'll sell me or trade?...lol i wantttt oneeeeeee but them shits areeeeee expensiveeeee on modelcars.com(i think that was the site) they want 80 dollars for them kits!! i wouldnt pay that much....
i got one for 79.95 ... interested?

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Jul 27 2003, 02:18 PM
put in an RC system make em hop, roll, customize em. ;)
i was just thinkin that today. with a 2 channel radio system you could do foward/reverse and front up/down and back up/down. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Jul 27 2003, 12:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Jul 27 2003, 12:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Jul 27 2003, 02:18 PM
put in an RC system make em hop, roll, customize em. ;)
i was just thinkin that today. with a 2 channel radio system you could do foward/reverse and front up/down and back up/down. :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
Exactly, by a RC car for like $15, $25....one that runs on 6V (this is importatnt!) ripp out the organs hook the lines to the motors and let it all run on a 9V battery! hella fun! add some weight to the back and way more fun! ;)

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I think hoppers are only fun for a while but i think its better if u buy an actual model and do it the old way with the strings and all that i remember winnyng science projects in elementary with them... one of the guys made a good point though buy one and customize it your way its much funner and itl b your very own one of a kind hopper :cheesy: :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

me i like to make the models lifted like hoppers

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Originally posted by danny chawps@May 5 2009, 08:08 PM~13796589
I think hoppers are only fun for a while but i think its better if u buy an actual model and do it the old way with the strings and all that i remember winnyng science projects in elementary with them... one of the guys made a good point though  buy one and customize it your way its much funner and itl b your very own one of a kind  hopper :cheesy:  :biggrin:
:thumbsup:

me i like to make the models lifted like hoppers
dAT LOOKS BAD!! :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts