LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: this is my collection of videos on youtube of my grand national diecast model with subs and in door earbud speakers

i also have a custom painted regal that i did with speakers in it too

·
O.G. Member
840 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks bro i just signed up 2day and didnt know how to do it

·
O.G. Member
840 Posts
Originally posted by ant916ness@Jan 2 2009, 11:34 PM~12590780
thanks bro i just signed up 2day and didnt know how to do it
Your welcome homie.. Any questions you have, don't be afraid to ask, where here to help.

·
Banned
8,366 Posts
Id like to hear it in person...(I think) to see how bad the distortion is.If it isnt that bad....cool.BUt if you were to show a kit with a annoying set-up....instant... :thumbsdown:BUT...it looks pretty good....now grab a plastic model and do that.....WOOOOOOOOW!!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
thatsBad!!! my so wut to you use for tha music?? do u hook it up to a radio?? man i think tha would be clean if i do 1 wit speakers an hit switches!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I've tried that before but you have a bad ass set up. I like that alot. Give us any details on what kind of speakers n lights you use?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i used to hook it up to my surround sound but i recently bought a 2.1 speaker system for my computer and hooked it up to the subwoofer it sounds much better than my old videos becuz i think that it was getting too much wattage too the little speaker and was blowing it out but now that i use the speaker system i gets less watts and sound good too

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i cant make a sub box it wont fit in it the car is a 1/24 scale not 1/18

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
I LIKE THE IDEA OF THE SUB BOX!! I WANT TO USE HIS IDEA AND PUT IT IN MY BAGGED VAN AND A WILD "SPL" INCLOSURE ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
appreciate it im trying to put my work out there i am thinking of maybe offering to make them and sell them to people online :puffin:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts