LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
yeh. its wicked fantasies mcc. i live in england and im in, so i dont think it matters where you live as long as its an online based club.

Last edited by hopper_ali at Nov 3 2003, 07:53 PM

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by imps r us@Nov 3 2003, 10:02 AM
how do you get in a model car club like wicked majestic M.C.C.
.....damn I'd like to know the same thang. I think someone was looking at my name saw my "links" ..... wicked fantasies m.c.c, majestics c.c, hmmm.... hehe..

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
go to car shows,model shows and talk to the club members..hang out with them before you decided to join if they offer you the chance

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Models lookin pretty nice there man! I like the 64.
I've nearly got permission by my car club to start a model club section in it, we'll be needed people so if you want to join Unity M.C.C just say ok, i'll send you a invite.
You'll most likely join Wicked Fantasies though, I didn't and it hasn't bothered me at all.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Nov 4 2003, 05:05 PM
I've nearly got permission by my car club to start a model club section in it, we'll be needed people so if you want to join Unity M.C.C just say ok, i'll send you a invite.
You'll most likely join Wicked Fantasies though, I didn't and it hasn't bothered me at all.
wassup with the model club in your sig? is that one still 2gether?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder+Nov 5 2003, 10:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (O.G.ModelBuilder @ Nov 5 2003, 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Purpura Delujo@Nov 4 2003, 05:05 PM
wassup with the model club in your sig? is that one still 2gether?[/b][/quote]
Yeh Lowrollerz is nice, but I can't turn down the oppurtunity to represent my car club through my models, seeming as I'm getting reasonably good at models now.
I don't want to leave Lowrollerz, nothing bad has happened there at all, but I want to make the Unity M.C.C :dunno:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo+Nov 5 2003, 09:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Purpura Delujo @ Nov 5 2003, 09:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2003, 10:15 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Purpura Delujo
@Nov 4 2003, 05:05 PM

wassup with the model club in your sig? is that one still 2gether?
Yeh Lowrollerz is nice, but I can't turn down the oppurtunity to represent my car club through my models, seeming as I'm getting reasonably good at models now.
I don't want to leave Lowrollerz, nothing bad has happened there at all, but I want to make the Unity M.C.C :dunno:[/b][/quote]
make it and ill be the 1st to join :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts