LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO HERE IS IN A MODEL CAR CLUB? I JUST JOINED AND AM REPRESENTING "CUSTOM BUILDERS MODEL CAR CLUB".

·
Registered
731 Posts
I used to have a club, Creative Touch M.C.C., our motto "Creativity has no Boundaries", miss them good times.....

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Im in Fantazy Model Car Club but now there is only 3 members :(

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by gonzalj@Aug 12 2003, 02:09 PM
Nice Pictures... Are all the Pictures of Models from you Mocel car club? ? ?
THE ONES THAT HAVE THE NAMES. THE OTHERS WERE JUST THERE AT THE MODEL SHOW. JAY AND STEVEN ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED IT. NOW THE SITE WILL HAVE JUST OUR CLUB MEMBERS CARS.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Originally posted by gonzalj@Aug 12 2003, 11:58 AM
I used to have a club, Creative Touch M.C.C., our motto "Creativity has no Boundaries", miss them good times.....
We just started Knights of pleasure Bike and model club here in austin and by boy Terry is running it.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Scale Lolos M.C.C. got a few members but I have yet the time to get this club rollin.....check out the site! low83cutty (Brian) has some of his work posted.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 12 2003, 05:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 12 2003, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Aug 12 2003, 11:46 AM
i need a club. =(
hey rat, i'll get with you on that if you are interested man? let me know ;)[/b][/quote]
yea man, im interested... what's the club? Am i quilified since i build hand made models.. oh and by the way i scraped that old model and im hand making a 32 tudor sedan, and a salt flat 1 24th scale choppped big time 32 (areo!) ill get pics tonight.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Aug 12 2003, 05:30 PM
yea man, im interested... what's the club?

Am i quilified since i build hand made models..
it's at the bottom of my sig and also at the bottom of a few others now as well ;)

and yes you are qualified man, i wouldnt had mentioned it otherwise. ;)

i've seen some of your work and it's pretty damn good. :thumbsup:

but on top of that you are a cool dude. you are good people and can represent a good image that makes a club strong.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 12 2003, 07:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 12 2003, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Aug 12 2003, 05:30 PM
yea man, im interested... what's the club?

Am i quilified since i build hand made models..
it's at the bottom of my sig and also at the bottom of a few others now as well ;)

and yes you are qualified man, i wouldnt had mentioned it otherwise. ;)

i've seen some of your work and it's pretty damn good. :thumbsup:

but on top of that you are a cool dude. you are good people and can represent a good image that makes a club strong.[/b][/quote]
Ah, I see. Ok so what now, just put the font for my sig .. you guys got a site or something? what i do now :cool: :dunno:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Aug 12 2003, 06:16 PM
Ah,  I see.  Ok so what now, just put the font for my sig .. you guys got a site or something?  what i do now  :cool:  :dunno:
yeah man, go ahead and put it up. ;)

Now that i'm not stressin' out over the contest i will be working on the site more. I even purchased a whole new domain and webspace for this just yesterday actually. now i can pull it all down off of my other website.

as far as what else goes..... just kick back and relax for the time being and i'll let ya know from there.

welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Aug 12 2003, 06:26 PM

1 - 20 of 62 Posts