LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
15 years strong
7,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you shave doors and fill holes because i was wanting to fix my hood on my grand national to make it look like a regal and i got another model car that i wanna fill some holes up can any one help me out?

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
what chu do is cut a lil bit of like a square bit of styrene and glue it to the back of the door or hood or what ever and get testors model putty and pile this shit into the hole like have heaps there and when its dry just sand it back flush with the rest of the object and paint over it , or ya could cut an excat size peice and somehow glue it in the hole , hope this helps

·
Registered
22,252 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Aug 7 2003, 03:36 AM
what chu do is cut a lil bit of like a square bit of styrene and glue it to the back of the door or hood or what ever and get testors model putty and pile this shit into the hole like have heaps there and when its dry just sand it back flush with the rest of the object and paint over it , or ya could cut an excat size peice and somehow glue it in the hole , hope this helps
Dude, do you have pics of more of your models? :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by Costanza+Aug 7 2003, 03:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Costanza @ Aug 7 2003, 03:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Aug 7 2003, 03:36 AM
Dude, do you have pics of more of your models? :biggrin: :cool:[/b][/quote]
yeh man i got a few , ill have a go at postin em up
this me first ever free hand flame job , sucks big fat cock

you all lwill like this one :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Aug 7 2003, 04:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Aug 7 2003, 04:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Aug 7 2003, 12:04 PM

hmmm, nice ass... oh er, i mean, engine-odviously.lol[/b][/quote]
lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts