LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :biggrin: just wanted to know where i can buy lowrider models like those diecast caddy coupes,and radioshack rc's,100 spokes with ww tyres and chain steering wheels etc. Visiting from australia where i cant get any of this stuff. I only have a week or so, so i cant mailorder anything. thanks. i will also be visiting vegas,SF down to SD.thanks again.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Originally posted by LoLAC82@Sep 22 2005, 04:06 PM~3867302
Hi :biggrin: just wanted to know where i can buy lowrider models like those diecast caddy coupes,and radioshack rc's,100 spokes with ww tyres and chain steering wheels etc. Visiting from australia where i cant get any of this stuff. I only have a week or so, so i cant mailorder anything. thanks. i will also be visiting vegas,SF down to SD.thanks again.
LOOK FOR ANY WALL MARTS THEY GOT LOADS OF THOSE HOMIES ROLLERS IN DIFFRENT SCALES

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by LoLAC82@Sep 22 2005, 06:06 PM~3867302
your best bet is to hit Pegasus Hobbies they have all of that stuff
check em out there website for directions.
if your in LOng beach hit Big boys Hobbies on Long beach blvd
also. :cool:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
hot spot hobbies on long beach blvd between artesia and victoria in long beach ca.

big boy hobbies at the corner of long beach blvd and rosecrans behind the churches chicken.

hobby people in lakewood ca.
on the corner of bellflower and south street next to papa johns pizza

hobby warehouse in lakewood ca.
corner of south and lakewood in the shoppin center on the north west corner behind the resurant.

and questions hit me up.
thses are mainly in the long beach and surrounding cities.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THANKS for all the info guys,looked at these websites & i think i will have to visit them all. Also where would u buy one of those Jada Scareface cars.Thanks again. :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
most hobby shops carry some dicast if not they could lead u in the right direction.

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Originally posted by LoLAC82@Sep 23 2005, 09:04 PM~3873245
THANKS for all the info guys,looked at these websites & i think i will have to visit them all. Also where would u buy one of those Jada Scareface cars.Thanks again. :biggrin:
if your still lookin for the scareface car i seen at HOBBY CITY in orange county(not sure what city i beleive it was anahiem)
locted on the corner of beach and ball on the southe east corner.

hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts