LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am throwing the first ever model show at Pegasus Hobbies. (5515 moreno blvd Montclair,ca 91768) (909-982-6507) Nov 3'rd 11-5
It will be a small show with one winner from each category consisting of novice,intermediate, and expert (mrbiggs stay home j/k).
It is an all automobile show. Bring your lowriders, hot/rat rods, customs, gassers, etc and I guess a donk or two won't hurt.
I want to get a feel for throwing a good show in years to come so I am starting now.
Hopefully mrbiggs and i could get together and throw the best show ever! we got the resources.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
:cheesy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 1301's were never discontinued. call us up if you want to mail order some. i heard that shops said they were no more. they are. we have thousands!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Originally posted by modeljunky@Oct 11 2007, 10:19 PM~8982821
the 1301's were never discontinued. call us up if you want to mail order some. i heard that shops said they were no more. they are. we have thousands!
phone# ??

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hey Joe hold me two I'll be there Sunday! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Originally posted by modeljunky@Oct 11 2007, 09:19 PM~8982821
SHIT I HEARD THE SAME THING!!! HEARD THEY WERE REPLACED WITH THE NEWER VERSION WHEELS. 1301'S ARE THE SHIT!!! NEXT TO PE WHEELS. I'VE BEEN SITTING ON 6 SETS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THESE WERE HISTORY.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Originally posted by lowridermodels@Oct 11 2007, 10:21 PM~8982836
LOWRIDERMODELS WILL BE IN DA' HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you gonna enter something??

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Man I wish i had some extra spending cash to ship a kit down to you to help support your show !

I must say Pegasus hobbies changed my way of life when it comes to modeling ! In the early 90s when they frist started selling to hobby store in Kansas i have been hooked on your products ! From the fist set of blue foumed backed wires to the metal pumps and dump! All my kits sport Pegasus wheels And to have it where we can mail order stright from you is just AWSOME !

NOT KISSIN ASS HERE modeljunky ! I turely would not be the builder i am today with out your products !

And as of right now this is whats left !

Out of 40 i am down to 10 !

LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO PLACE ANOTHER ORDER !

Hope your show is a great 1 and I my be able to attended it or 1 of my models someday !

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Oct 12 2007, 12:25 AM~8982860
SHIT I HEARD THE SAME THING!!! HEARD THEY WERE REPLACED WITH THE NEWER VERSION WHEELS. 1301'S ARE THE SHIT!!! NEXT TO PE WHEELS. <span style='color:blue'>YOU AREN'T BUILDING ! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 11 2007, 10:52 PM~8982992
Man  I  wish  i had  some  extra  spending    cash    to  ship a  kit    down  to  you to  help  support    your  show  ! 
I  must  say  Pegasus hobbies  changed  my  way  of  life  when  it  comes  to  modeling !  In the  early  90s  when  they  frist    started  selling  to  hobby  store  in  Kansas    i  have  been  hooked  on your  products !  From  the  fist    set  of  blue  foumed  backed  wires  to  the  metal  pumps  and  dump!  All my  kits  sport Pegasus wheels  And  to  have  it  where  we  can  mail  order  stright  from  you    is  just  AWSOME !
NOT  KISSIN  ASS    HERE  modeljunky !  I  turely  would  not  be  the  builder  i am  today  with  out your  products !

And  as  of  right  now  this is  whats  left  !

Out  of  40    i  am  down  to  10  !

LOOKS  LIKE  I NEED  TO  PLACE  ANOTHER  ORDER ! 
Hope  your  show    is  a  great  1  and  I  my  be  able  to  attended  it  or  1 of  my  models  someday !

You have my addy Dave! ;) If you want to ship something for the show! I'll guard it with my life :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by BiggDeee@Oct 12 2007, 12:57 AM~8983017
You have my addy Dave!  ;) If you want to ship something for the show! I'll guard it with my life :biggrin:

I was going to send a new ride to BIGGS for the 08 show season But what extra cash i thought i had got wasted when the Basement wall fell in tuesday from all the rain ! Spent what i had saved up on new sheet rock ! INSURANCED WONT PAY FOR WATER DAMAGE ! So I fixed the crack and rebuilt the wall ! :angry:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 11 2007, 11:04 PM~8983056
I  was  going  to  send  a  new  ride  to  BIGGS      for the  08  show  season  But  what  extra  cash  i  thought  i  had  got  wasted  when the  Basement  wall  fell  in  tuesday  from  all  the  rain !    Spent  what  i  had  saved  up    on  new  sheet  rock  !  INSURANCED  WONT  PAY  FOR  WATER  DAMAGE  !    So  I  fixed  the  crack  and  rebuilt  the  wall !  :angry:

Damn that sucks bro. Well just in case you have my addy :cool:

1 - 20 of 149 Posts