LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suprise suprise... I didn't win, there was some serious shit at this show not a big show but it was pretty cool... I took pics I am at work so I will post them later tonight... I entered the Smuggler... incase anyone was wondering

·
Registered
312 Posts
I am looking forward to the pics...and at least you entered the show instead of going with nothing to show your skills...
( does that sound correct?? I feel dizzy...)j/p

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Once you see these pics you will see why I had no chance... I wanna build my bed dancer detailed with a motor and everything, I would like to find one of those chrome motors

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Whell I'm still glad to hear you enterd.
The show I enterd this past Saturday had a lot of nice models which didn't even place.

One thing I thought was cool about the model show in Albuquerque, is that their were a lot of older model builders who entered. Their were even a few guys who pulled up in real lowriders to enter their models. I would say the ages were from 22 up to 45. The older guys out numberd the youngsters by far.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only other modern truck at the show

This was a pretty cool diorama I liked it

Three Old School Caddys (the guy noted that some of these were rare kits)

This diorama was badass even though I am not a race fan

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This Truck was cool as hell. There was a tank in the back :biggrin:

This one I thought of Mad when I saw it since he is such a Mopar Man (this one is for you buddy if ya see it)

Here is another oldie

I think this is the car that won.. he custom chopped the roof can't tell in the pic but it is very seemless

Then there is me holding it down heh

·
Registered
312 Posts

I like that red 32 ford 3 window coupe in the bacground..
Pik..That truck looks nice! :biggrin:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys for the props... I am thinking about doing more to the Smuggler... I need to find a single chassis not a completely molded one... anyone know what would fit under this tahoe??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts