LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on with it? :dunno: I heard someone talkin about doing a online show with judges and that, I think its pretty cool... how we gonna do it tho? :dunno:

·
Registered
531 Posts
I think it would be a cool idea to do a online model show......

Like it has allready been said.....you would have to have classes for different models, and you would also have to supply a good amount of time do to money is a little harder for some.

Then you would just have to think of a PRIZE.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Aug 29 2005, 07:12 PM~3716153
it's been done.

also a lot of people on here dont' have the best camera, crappy pics would mean you'd have no chance.

true true but its up to them they oculd just borrow some ones, luckily i got a good one and its also does videos , 60's long :p (lol no joke)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
i think the most experienced builders should be the judges.. if they wouldnt mind not entering their own models... thats how it works in real shows...

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 30 2005, 01:45 AM~3718104
Exactly one of my concerns....the more impressive the pic the more chance you have on winning. ;)
yup

even if someone built the best model ever...a blurry out of focus picture would put them in last place

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Aug 30 2005, 10:54 AM~3719460
:( that sucks, what else can we do? Don't have to be prizes? :dunno:
start a post for it... i'll vote

·
Registered
531 Posts
I think that if you want to do something with a contest then you should do it. I agree with 1ofaknd and Jevries about the picture quality. But I also think that we could find a way to overcome that problem. Whatever you want to do....I will enter or I will judge......either way it does not matter to me. :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Originally posted by AutoMini@Aug 30 2005, 07:10 PM~3722506
well u didnt know that ur ass was up ur ass
I keep reading this over and over and I still don't understand where that came from. :uh:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts