LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a show about a month ago and I saw them model circus hoppers there. i never seen them before at any store or website but they had the boxes from where they got them from. they didnt have motors or anything just models locked up on back. i didnt buy one cus i didnt have money that day, anybody know where i can get one from?

·
Registered
598 Posts
hey mad.... did u read the PM i sent u?....lol

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 1 2003, 02:25 PM
what is this circus day or something? lol

(few posts down) lol
naw i dont know what the fuck the are called. i just want one.

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 1 2003, 02:36 PM
so they wasnt actual hoppers they were just normal models glued up high in the ass and layed back on the bumper or what?
yea they had the chrome cylinders wit springs and everything. just like a regular model. no motors, non of that. but damn i shouldve asked how much. Or atleast see what company made them.

·
Registered
598 Posts
wut i do to make em sit high az fuk... i look at a real car thats circus lifted.... and make a plastic minature replica of the rear suspension and put it on the model with big giant pistons i make to look real... im actually doing one now... its on my to do list in the near week or so.... i just needa figure out wut color ima paint it....

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive made em before but it didnt look realistic, it was just regulare sticks of plastic. man fuck this ima go try to make one right now, lol

Last edited by scla90044 at Aug 1 2003, 02:42 PM

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 1 2003, 03:36 PM
so they wasnt actual hoppers they were just normal models glued up high in the ass and layed back on the bumper or what?
I have seen some too. The cars I saw were die-cast 64's and the dudes fabricated the suspension. He had some posed with the ass in the air and the others he sat on the bumper..

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by scla90044+Aug 1 2003, 03:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scla90044 @ Aug 1 2003, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 1 2003, 02:36 PM
yea they had the chrome cylinders wit springs and everything. just like a regular model. no motors, non of that. but damn i shouldve asked how much. Or atleast see what company made them.[/b][/quote]
what kind of car are you looking to have one of those of?
and what is the price range?
i'll build one up for you if you want to do a deal on it?

i build all that stuff, looks exactly like the real shit.
actually i was starting on a regal but had to sit it aside for a little bit.

let me know man.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Originally posted by scla90044@Aug 1 2003, 06:41 PM
ive made em before but it didnt look realistic, it was just regulare sticks of plastic. man fuck this ima go try to make one right now, lol
so... did u think of NOT uzing regular sticks of plastic?...lol and theres alot of stuff u can do to make it look realistic... when i made mines if u look closely u can see the bead of the "welds"...lol shit and i uzed regular plastic sticks.. i guess u just gotta noe how... maybe u should try it with "the mad modeler" he'z good at models... im pretty sure he can make it for u for the right price...lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 1 2003, 06:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 1 2003, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR TrEaT@Aug 1 2003, 03:54 PM
... maybe u should try it with "the mad modeler" he'z good at models... im pretty sure he can make it for u for the right price...lol
thanks for the props there man :puffin:[/b][/quote]
well hey juzt givin em where they deserve...lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT+Aug 1 2003, 04:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tRiCk oR TrEaT @ Aug 1 2003, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 1 2003, 06:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR TrEaT
@Aug 1 2003, 03:54 PM
... maybe u should try it with "the mad modeler" he'z good at models... im pretty sure he can make it for u for the right price...lol

thanks for the props there man :puffin:
well hey juzt givin em where they deserve...lol[/b][/quote]
RIGHT ON! :thumbsup:

Thanx Again! :biggrin: :biggrin:

that's what makes it all worth my time of doing this stuff ya know. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.