LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know this is usually for guys, but I also know that there are some women on here. Let's see the responses.

If any of you out there know of any models that would like to be a part of the 2008 Gold Rush car show tour, send them my way.

[email protected]

Daaaammmmmnnnn it came out hella big huh? lol

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
More pics of the Lac?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hit me up at [email protected]

I have a few girls...

Also check out our site at INEEDAFREAK.COM

Go to both sections ineedafreak.com for modelz and freakytalez.com for the freakz

We more girls that are not on the site...

We are located in So. Cali

From the I.E. to L.A.

We also have a few girls from north Cali

Let us know what states you will be in...

Martin~

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Originally posted by El raider@Sep 27 2007, 08:58 AM~8880466
just email all da pics n i'll give u guys my opinion  :biggrin: hehehehehehe :cool:
X2

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Regal King@Sep 26 2007, 09:23 PM~8878124
More pics of the Lac?
The Lac is from Lowrider Magazine, called Poison Apple. I used it for the background image of the flyer.

Sorry I couldn't provide more.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by INEEDAFREAK.COM@Sep 27 2007, 08:22 AM~8880224
Hit me up at [email protected]

I have a few girls...

Also check out our site at INEEDAFREAK.COM

Go to both sections ineedafreak.com for modelz and freakytalez.com for the freakz

We more girls that are not on the site...

We are located in So. Cali

From the I.E. to L.A.

We also have a few girls from north Cali

Let us know what states you will be in...
Martin~
Will be hitting you real soon. Gracias.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are three of the top models in the industry that are already signed to 4 Star Events as Gold Rush Car Show Tour spokesmodels. They will be at each tour stop in 2008.

Still looking for 9 more models.

Please help get the word out. Gracias

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by lay-n-low@Sep 27 2007, 10:37 AM~8881191
Here are three of the top models in the industry that are already signed to 4 Star Events as Gold Rush Car Show Tour spokesmodels.  They will be at each tour stop in 2008. 

Still looking for 9 more models. 

Please help get the word out.  Gracias

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Bitter Sweet@Sep 27 2007, 03:44 PM~8883277
Lots of pretty girls in California.
The show will also be touching down in SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS. I have already spoke with Lewis from Redline Events and we are linig things up for the show in San Antonio. The models will be locked into a contract with my company and will have mandatory appearances at each stop on the tour.

So.... if you know of any ladies there in your area, send them my way and I will discuss it further with them.

Gracias

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by bigshod@Sep 27 2007, 04:54 PM~8883691
wow where do we vote :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
At the bikini contest at each show. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
The three shown are locked into a contract already. I am looking for 9 more models to be a part of this tour.

know any?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
another one just got added. I will post her pic as soon as she approves it. Some people on here know her very well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lisa Angeline is a definate must shoot for your calendar.... She is on the current cover of Streetlow (shot by yours truly)... You might also hit up Chole... She is really popular and also a Streetlow Covergirl. Hit me up if you are interested in any of our girls, I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by I'll make you famo@Oct 2 2007, 08:19 PM~8919726
Lisa Angeline is a definate must shoot for your calendar....  She is on the current cover of Streetlow (shot by yours truly)...  You might also hit up Chole...  She is really popular and also a Streetlow Covergirl.  Hit me up if you are interested in any of our girls, I'll see what I can do.
That's cool, will do. Lisa and I were talking about different photographers and your name came up in conversation. Nothing but positive remarks for you. Chole, I had the chance to see her in Reno at the Vejitos and Impalas B.B.Q. I believe you were there as well? She's a great looking girl, but I would need more info on her ( print work, ads, magazines, trade shows so on and so forth). So send me some info on her. You can also pass this on to her if you feel it would serve any purpose.
Finally,I'm looking for a photographer to do the shoot for the calendar. Hit me up and we will discuss prices.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Also, let's talk about the other girls you have available. Are they under contract with you or Streetlow?

4 Star Events / Gemini Entertainment 775-297-6486

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by I'll make you famo@Oct 2 2007, 08:19 PM~8919726
Lisa Angeline is a definate must shoot for your calendar....  She is on the current cover of Streetlow (shot by yours truly)...  You might also hit up Chole...  She is really popular and also a Streetlow Covergirl.  Hit me up if you are interested in any of our girls, I'll see what I can do.

q vo John :cool:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts