Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm maybe setting up a account with the company in a few days

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
that's some really tacky shyt right there

note to people that are thinking about buying these: they wouldnt work on a $200 car, cuz that doesnt mean you have $$

·
Registered
719 Posts
One thing that is kind of stupid is they are spinners, so you wouldn't be able to see the design anyway, they'd be spinning....I think they would be better if they were just plain wheels.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by woodpaneling@Jan 15 2004, 09:59 PM
Damn, those are the shit....I didn't see them on phatweels.com....what brand are they??
look it the new lowrider they are made by phat wheels

·
In Due Time!!!!
16,261 Posts
Originally posted by woodpaneling@Jan 16 2004, 12:48 AM
One thing that is kind of stupid is they are spinners, so you wouldn't be able to see the design anyway, they'd be spinning....I think they would be better if they were just plain wheels.
dont plain wheels spin too?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Of course they do, but when you stop the spinners would be spinning, so you wouldn't see the design for the most part....

If I am going to get some rims with a crazy design, I want people to see the design...Im saying it kind of defeats the purpose of have a neat design on your wheels. I know they would stop spinning enough for people to see, but most spinners spin for quite awhile.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I have to admit, those are corny as hell, but they do look tight. It would be better if they weren't spinners and came with a deeper dish though.
But personaly, I'm still partial to my spokes. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by TiggerLS@Jan 15 2004, 08:36 PM
where the fuck them shits came from ?
so you gonna get some then

1 - 16 of 16 Posts