LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

MONSTERGATE1

6K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  MONSTERGATE1 
#1 ·
Just tryin to keep everybody I buy from, or sold to happy ;) MG1.

#6 ·
JOHN IS A STRAIGHT UP BUSINESSMAN. WE TALKED, HE TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT HE HAD SENT HIM THE MONEY AS AGREED, AND KEPT ME UP TO SPEED WITH SHIPPING. THIS GUY CALLED TO TELL ME A PIECE BROKE ON THE PART (NO BIG DEAL) AND SAID I WANT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU,THIS HAPPENED,AND ILL EITHER SEND YOUR MONEY BACK OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO!! EVEN SENT BACK SOME CASH WITH MY PART TO HELP ME OUT!!!!

WILL DEFINETLY DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN, GREAT SELLER, HONEST CAT W NO BULLSHIT!! 100% TRUSTWORTHY!!! THANKS AGAIN MAN!!:thumbsup:

#8 · (Edited)
Great seller no bs straight up person and honest I would highly recommend monstergate1 to anyone buy with ease and confidence because he is as legit as they come will continue to do business with you thanks again and stay up big homie TTT they were even better in person thanks again I was very satisfied with the buy

#13 ·
Thanks Bro for the kind words.It's a pleasure doing business with people like you.Knows what you want and doesn't try to low ball you.Sends the cash when he says he is.What more can you ask.Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.If you need anything else for your LS or whatever please let me know.Thanks again Homie ;).

#14 ·
What a great seller, I paid for the item on Sunday homies shipped on Monday provided the tracking number got the package on Thursday. I made a small request and asked him to write DO NOT BEND on the front because my post man is a dick and would have bent it to get it in the box. Homies wrote on the front sides and back and I received the package undamaged. I know I will be doing more business with home boy cuz I have my eye on something else. I recommend this shipper to anyone, ships fast and discribes the item very good. Thank you bro talk to you soon. :thumbsup:

#15 ·
Thanks for the kind words Bro.Mr Andrew is the type of Buyer that sellers like me appreciate.He told me he wanted the item,told me the payment would be there on such and such a date, and on that date the cash was there,just like he said.If you need anything else just let me know Homie.Thanks for your business.

#27 ·
Ordered a 42" sunroof from him for the Caprice. Even though he had a couple of hiccups, truck going to the shop, he kept me informed of what was going on. He even took a day off of work to make sure he could ship it as soon as possible and offered a small refund because of the delay (I didn't ask, he offered). Took pictures of the shipping receipt and the condition of the glass before it shipped. John is a straight up business man and runs his business with integrity. I would definitely purchase from him again and recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for everything John!!

#28 ·
No C,Thank you for your patience and understanding.This is one cool customer and I look forward to doing business with again.Most people (And I totally see why when it's your hard earned dollars on the line)would freak out when things don't go according to plan,but this customer kept his cool and gave me a chance to make things right.As long as I kept him informed (which Is something I would want whether I was the buyer or seller) everything was good.C if you need anything else and I got it or can get it,you got it.Thanks again Brother.

#29 ·
Just received my rear tail lights from Monstergate1 the other day. Not only was I satisfied with the fast shipping. The lights where packed and arrived in great condition. This cat is really on the up and up when it comes to business. Your in great hands with Monstergate1. Check him out if your in need of a new or used part, can't go wrong. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.