LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Ordered a 42" sunroof from him for the Caprice. Even though he had a couple of hiccups, truck going to the shop, he kept me informed of what was going on. He even took a day off of work to make sure he could ship it as soon as possible and offered a small refund because of the delay (I didn't ask, he offered). Took pictures of the shipping receipt and the condition of the glass before it shipped. John is a straight up business man and runs his business with integrity. I would definitely purchase from him again and recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for everything John!!

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Ordered a 42" sunroof from him for the Caprice. Even though he had a couple of hiccups, truck going to the shop, he kept me informed of what was going on. He even took a day off of work to make sure he could ship it as soon as possible and offered a small refund because of the delay (I didn't ask, he offered). Took pictures of the shipping receipt and the condition of the glass before it shipped. John is a straight up business man and runs his business with integrity. I would definitely purchase from him again and recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for everything John!!
No C,Thank you for your patience and understanding.This is one cool customer and I look forward to doing business with again.Most people (And I totally see why when it's your hard earned dollars on the line)would freak out when things don't go according to plan,but this customer kept his cool and gave me a chance to make things right.As long as I kept him informed (which Is something I would want whether I was the buyer or seller) everything was good.C if you need anything else and I got it or can get it,you got it.Thanks again Brother.

Just received my rear tail lights from Monstergate1 the other day. Not only was I satisfied with the fast shipping. The lights where packed and arrived in great condition. This cat is really on the up and up when it comes to business. Your in great hands with Monstergate1. Check him out if your in need of a new or used part, can't go wrong. :thumbsup:

Big Thank u To MonsterGate1 for the Moon Roof... Well worth every penny $1000.00 t be exact but the condition alone was worth it... Good Honest Business man, Will definitely keep an eye out for future items... Highly Recommended, and Trustworthy

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.