LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I know I have posted this Topic before but here are pics finally. Im looking to get $1500.00 OBO for this it must go. Only thing with this car is the engine needs work, it has a 327 V8 with a worked 350Chevy Tranny and 373 Gears in the rear. The car is an SS but I converted it to the LS front header panel Euro Headlight style. Willing to throw in extra Monte parts if I can get the $1500.00 if not someone over me what you think. The interior needs some work, needs Headliner and rug but there is no rust some patches where made for the driver and passenger side, car was driving for a while just needs to get the Engine redone and you have a nice car to drive. Please leave offers Serious inquires only!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PIC#2

If car is not sold by next week am willing to part out the car as well, Hood, Complete Header Panel, Tail lights and anything anyone needs from this car I even have extra fenders and hood. Also have a complete Monte SS Front Header Panel as well for sale. Just PM me for info or Call me at 917-673-8704

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 213INC@Jul 24 2005, 08:42 AM
PIC#2

If car is not sold by next week am willing to part out the car as well, Hood, Complete Header Panel, Tail lights and anything anyone needs from this car I even have extra fenders and hood. Also have a complete Monte SS Front Header Panel as well for sale. Just PM me for info or Call me at 917-682-8704
[snapback]3468792[/snapback]​

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im from the NYC I still the whole assembly for the front im even willing to sell the Monte LS front for $400.00

Originally posted by taylorswanted@Jul 24 2005, 01:32 PM
sholda kept the ss front end on it ...ware u from
[snapback]3469829[/snapback]​

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
arent you the same person who sold me door panels and never shipped them :ugh:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didint forget about your panels homie I still have your addy here and I will send them aways for you. I know the wait is long but shit is happening here.

Originally posted by Foompla@Jul 24 2005, 03:27 PM
arent you the same person who sold me door panels and never shipped them :ugh:
[snapback]3470264[/snapback]​

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by 213INC@Jul 24 2005, 07:28 PM
I didint forget about your panels homie I still have your addy here and I will send them aways for you. I know the wait is long but shit is happening here.
[snapback]3470277[/snapback]​
yea, well, ive been driving around with no fucking door panel :angry:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SORRY HOMIE I GOT YOUR STUFF!!!! SORRY!!!

Originally posted by Foompla@Jul 24 2005, 03:31 PM
yea, well, ive been driving around with no fucking door panel :angry:
[snapback]3470289[/snapback]​

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok the car is still for sale am thinking of parting the car out so if anyone needs anything from this car just let me know. Trunk is brand new, all interior intact. I also have a guage panel for sale all Auto Meter Guages 4 guages built into passenger dash panel. Still taking offers!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts