LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
or better yet lets see how there made, i think they use either an older model chrysler lebaron top or a older model mustang top?? what do you guys think?
 

·
Kiss Of Death
Joined
·
5,845 Posts
Originally posted by bagdcutlass85@Jul 25 2005, 09:37 AM
or better yet lets see how there made, i think they use either an older model chrysler lebaron top or a older model mustang top?? what do you guys think?
[snapback]3473427[/snapback]​
errr!!! wrong...i seen a guy use the eldorado tops...and everything lined up damn near...if not perfect!!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
yeah i heard that one time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
Originally posted by kerrbss@Jul 26 2005, 08:11 AM
hey thats mine........LOL
[snapback]3481012[/snapback]​
I'LL BE GIVING YOU A CALL LATER ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
chopped
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
Originally posted by bagdcutlass85@Jul 26 2005, 06:34 PM
:0 another and another
[snapback]3486130[/snapback]​

this was made by a copmany here in cali ...big john had sent it outto be cut and came out way better than a og vert and it was a ss...cost a pretty penny too..

here is mine i found in florida ..gm had sent them out to be made by a company called matrix3..
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,208 Posts
Dayyyuummm!! :thumbsup: (sorry Brent, I know how you feel about giving props to every car out there) :( :biggrin: j/k, but I have to give the thumbs up to a couple of these ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
Originally posted by FoolishinVegas@Jul 26 2005, 06:48 PM
Dayyyuummm!!  :thumbsup: (sorry Brent, I know how you feel about giving props to every car out there)  :( :biggrin:  j/k, but I have to give the thumbs up to a couple of these  ;)
[snapback]3486240[/snapback]​
imaiagine your car with aworking top and sice window ...dammmmm would look nice ..with a tan top tooo...:thumbsup:

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,208 Posts
Originally posted by HUEY HEFNER@Jul 26 2005, 07:50 PM
imaiagine your car with aworking top and sice window ...dammmmm would look nice ..with a tan top tooo...:thumbsup:

:cool:
[snapback]3486258[/snapback]​
I agree, see this is exactly why I love this sport so much, I saw something I really liked and now I think up of ways to recreate something new or like that, and so-on and so-on ;)
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top